1/6 Sideshow Mythos Obi Wan 1/6 Desert Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bad. Thought you meant to have a complete run down of what's included with that Obi-Wan :duff

Great build up. The tension in those last moments before the calculated defense to finishing strike was perfect bushido style sword play. A great surprise and very authentic to the samurai influence that Lucas put into Star Wars. I was expecting a slash slash jump around melee but was rewarded with something much better. One of my favourite scenes from Rebels.

I reckon it was a riff off the duel scene in The Good, The Bad & The Ugly. Facial closeups, getting their moves set. Camera getting closer into the faces, and all about the anticipation. Plus, over just as fast.

And we're all a bunch of grown men playing with dolls. Why take it so seriously, get so nit picky and hold it to this insane standard. He looks great and if you don't like it, keep your money, PLEASE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the "I do" in my comment was saarcasm, pronounced Sa Ra Casm

73977fd1607444591d992585de864a68.jpg

32787da81f35bde3d60c06694174a19a.jpg

b4f7eb978aa947ec630789a98c16e728.jpg

I wish they would do a Mythos Cad Bane in his classic bounty hunter outfit. The Cad Bane in disguise was a great head sculpt gone to waste on a clone trooper figure.

And any of the Rebels characters would make for a great Mythos part of the series. Don't get me wrong Darth and Boba are fine but honestly they have been done to death and you can still easily pick them up.

Imagine Sideshow doing Mythos Maul! I'd definitely sell the current one I have and just wait on a movie version from Hot Toys. He'd look badass with all the Sith Markings on his body. Hopefully they just remove the upper robe completely. no point in him rocking one sleeve

Killer, I imagine Mythos Vader and Fett would be easiest for them to do next, But I would Kill for a Mythos Gammorean Guard, muscled up beef cake to bounce undesirables from my Cantina

Thinking about it, what would be different with a Mythos Vader? Looking back at him it's mostly a paint job to look more dynamic in statue form, would that translate for one sixth collectors? I mean realistically if they just repainted in this styling their ESB/ROTJ Vader would that be worth a new purchase?

I mean Boba has a poncho but at least different weapons, Maul would just be focusing a new torso with it painted but Vader feels like they'd need to do more to get it moving.

I missed out on the statue years back, I have it as my avatar as a reminder not to wait on something I really want ever again. This is clearly a must buy for me! Love this look I hope it comes with two head sculpts like the statue.

Thinking about it, what would be different with a Mythos Vader? Looking back at him it's mostly a paint job to look more dynamic in statue form, would that translate for one sixth collectors? I mean realistically if they just repainted in this styling their ESB/ROTJ Vader would that be worth a new purchase?

I mean Boba has a poncho but at least different weapons, Maul would just be focusing a new torso with it painted but Vader feels like they'd need to do more to get it moving.

The main thing would be an agressive hayden christiansen head freshly burned up and a crazy dynamic mustafar base, id probably be in for it

I'm really liking the design of this figure, it might be my first non Imperial/First Order figure!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I imagine a Mythos Vader could be very much like this.

f8181531614be8e9cb09c60c7a294ae4.jpg

I've never been interested in obtaining a figure of a non-film character until this one.

I just like the design and concept behind it. No back-story (yet) to hurt the interpretation of this figure. I can use my own imagination.

I've never been interested in obtaining a figure of a non-film character until this one.

I just like the design and concept behind it. No back-story (yet) to hurt the interpretation of this figure. I can use my own imagination.

The official back story I posted a couple pages back is pretty sweet but its also nice to come up with your own ideas.

Back