1/6 Sideshow Mythos Obi Wan 1/6 Desert Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's definitely a lot more Guinness than McGregor in that sculpt and I'd prefer the robes to a bit more weathered, but I think I'll probably be picking this one up. I loved the statue but never bought it since it wouldn't fit in a detolf. No such problem here!

Yeah, if their Tusken Raider is any indication they stink at weathering. I'd just as soon get this like it is and weather it myself.

Appears they used a Hot Toys robe, or a knock off, from the way the material looks. Or they've changed to that type of fabric which would be great.

I like the fact he has a more guinness look than mcgregor...........(even though I think ewan did a fine job in the role)
When I think of an obiwan in the desert its AG.

I like this alot! Always thought the statue was amazing.
As a figure I'm thinking I really want it... But Sideshows sculpts often look cartoonish to me and trying to fit that into a more real like HT collection. I just don't know.

I do kinda want this. But I think I wait for HTs inevitable ROTS version to go with Ani.

Other than it just looking like a great figure, the thing that really makes me want to get it is that it homages all 3 versions of Kenobi (OT, PT, CW)

Other than it just looking like a great figure, the thing that really makes me want to get it is that it homages all 3 versions of Kenobi (OT, PT, CW)

And Rebels.

maxresdefault.jpg

And Rebels.

maxresdefault.jpg

God, that ep was such a let-down. I heard about how epic this "Twin Suns" episode was, so I literally binged Rebels from the beginning to play catch up. The show as a whole was okay, but damn, all that for like a two second fight. I don't understand what everyone was so hyped for.

.....I am a little disappointed that there will not apparently be a Ewan head to swap in or not. That was one of the features I thought was so cool about the Mythos statue I unfortunately passed on.

Back