1/6 Sideshow Mythos Boba Fett Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the idea of a Mythos Fett, but for me this just doesn't really look different or unique enough from his standard look. He's basically just got some extra fabric wrapped around him.

Bingo. Even with Fett being my favorite character, this doesn't compel me to purchase. Admittedly, I have the Mythos statue, which probably has a lot to do with it...

I love the idea of a Mythos Fett, but for me this just doesn't really look different or unique enough from his standard look. He's basically just got some extra fabric wrapped around him.

Curious to see the full proto and included accessories but HT pre-pro flamethrower Fett with superior paint > interpreted sideshow with inferior paint and body.

It will interesting to see the full reveal to see if this is tweaked a bit front the statue. The Mythos Kenobi figure is my most anticipated figure right now- if this Fett proto rocks with a good gallery, it's going to be hard to resist.

I said it in the Obi-Wan thread but until they get to the Mythos Gammorean Guard, cabtbget into this line.

I have bunch of reward points ready for this guy if he turns out good!

Mythos Vader + Maul would be their next 1/6 reveals judging from previous statue lines ?

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/star-wars-boba-fett-sideshow-collectibles-100326/

Looks like Boba Fett in drag. :dunno

star-wars-mythos-boba-fett-sixth-scale-figure-sideshow-100326-05.jpg

star-wars-mythos-boba-fett-sixth-scale-figure-sideshow-100326-11.jpg

star-wars-mythos-boba-fett-sixth-scale-figure-sideshow-100326-27.jpg

Who does he think he is? Bravetart?

It's basically the ROTJ Fett with extra's. SS version of a Deluxe. $250 I guess isn't bad considering everything he comes with. Again shows how much SS overcharges on some figures. Looks cool, but I'm sure the QC will be a let down as usual with SS products.

I mean, I like it. But I don't believe the finished product will look as good. Just gonna have to wait and see... Fingers crossed.

I think it looks great.

But like the HT ROTJ Boba, why are the hand pegs not the same color as the flightsuit/gloves?

Back