Sideshow might reveal 1/6 Boba Fett in 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there will be PFs. And one of them for sure will blow your minds. I didn't even know they were doing him, and he looks perfect.

Last edited:
At least four pieces I've worked on, and possibly several other pieces I know of. The force is strong with this Comic Con.

Nice dude, Nice! Loving it! As if I couldn't wait for the revelations already! You really have me intrigued with that PF too. I was expecting a PF or possibly two, but of the female variety (Mara Jade or Aayla Secura).

I just desperately hope the long awaited Snowtrooper, if he rises at all, won't be a PF. I wanna see him move, pose, aim, threat, kill!

@SilentSurfer:
I know you said already enough with 'the force is strong', but would you mind saying if it was PT or OT what you saw?

Wasn't it revealed in an Ask Sideshow that Grievous was going to be revealed at SDCC? I'd also guess IG-88 since they began work on it last year and prehapes Dooku ?

Saw some good ____ is an understatement. My wallet jumped out of my back pocket and hit the ground running when I saw all the must have stuff they've got coming. I've probably already forgotten half of what I saw. SDCC will be huge this year for Sideshow fans.

There's a reason for that. :lol

t10neuralizer.jpg

ESB Boba Fett PF...please Jesus!

Hoping for this as well. Although this will hurt financially if they do announce it at SDCC given all the other stuff I currently have on Preorder......

If they did announce this now it definitely would be the year of Fett with the 1:6 scheduled to be announced as well. That's why I'm not sure if the ESB PF will come just yet.

How supremely cool would it be to have a 1/4 ESB Fett in a walking pose next to the 1/4 Carbonite Han hovering alongside. That would be the ultimate Fett display for me.

How supremely cool would it be to have a 1/4 ESB Fett in a walking pose next to the 1/4 Carbonite Han hovering alongside. That would be the ultimate Fett display for me.

That would be top notch for sure. GG Did along these lines with 2 Stormtroopers walking behind, but if this were done as a PF in 1:4 scale that would just be unreal.

Back