Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was at SDCC and She-Ra is marginally more pretty in the flesh but she is still not universally beautiful as she should be and those stripper boots man...
Still has a lot going for it though I think.

As Sideshow Merman would be pretty interesting. Any of the main villains really would make for interesting redesigns. I always fancied a Two Bad statue myself.

Orko announced! And in the blog they mentioned a piece to go with She-Ra so the Hordak guesses are looking strong now.

Yep, Orko was previewed and they've pretty much confirmed that Hordak is next (referencing his Imp companion and saying that he'll go with She-Ra.)

5GQg8i0.jpg

i don't know what to think about the collaboration with tweeterhead.
Orko seems to be the first and i could be just me, but i can't see how his style fits with he-man and skeletor ... something seems off ...

Also hope Sideshow dont forget the other characters in this art print. They're the core cast for crying out loud!! I would love to finally see a Merman or Tri-klops in this style (although Tri-klops doesnt appear in the print).

Poster2.jpg

i don't know what to think about the collaboration with tweeterhead.
Orko seems to be the first and i could be just me, but i can't see how his style fits with he-man and skeletor ... something seems off ...

I agree. I think his eyes should be more round and hat is wrong. He should look like he does in the art print.

Whew ...good thing its Orko. I can sit this one out ... and wait for Hordak like they hinted at.

not too jump off topic but is it me or does skeletor's staff have a translucent orb in these pics and the pieces people don't have a translucent one? am i crazy?

Back