Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The page with the Evil-Lyn Classic teaser has links to the previous He-Man and Skeletor, saying Evil-Lyn will join them. So it seems like they're teasing this new statue and something to complement the previous He-Man and Skeletor. To me that just sounds like they'll reissue the previous Evil-Lyn, but with perhaps more traditional cartoon colouring? I dont think that would really match the style they went with for this series.....If they do a new more classic cartoon style, then you'd think they'd have to go back and redo He-Man and Skeletor too! It's just a weird teaser.

I really wish they had teased something more interesting, like a new Man-at-Arms or Beastman in this new style. Or one of the henchmen that hasnt been done much before, like Merman or Tri-Klops.

With the plethora of cool characters in Masters of the Universe why on earth are they revisiting the least well received one of the line thus far? Personally I like the Evil-Lyn statue and am glad I picked it up but it seemed to have had a very cold reception the first time around so what sense does it make to reissue her over the likes of Teela, Beastman, Man-At-Arms, Trapjaw, etcs.

Was somewhat disappointed that they veered off course with She-Ra, which even wouldn't have been bad if her base at least stuck with the Greyskull theme to tie in with He-Man instead of being so far apart visually with the glitter and glam Crystal Castle. Now a second Evil-Lyn... Just, what?

Maybe it's a way to recycle unsold statues by just repainting them, like in a desperate move to sell them out? Dunno.

Maybe its gonna be the yellow skin version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lame. I won't die a happy man until we get a Stinkor whose EX is a fan that makes his stench permeate the entire room.

With the plethora of cool characters in Masters of the Universe why on earth are they revisiting the least well received one of the line thus far? Personally I like the Evil-Lyn statue and am glad I picked it up but it seemed to have had a very cold reception the first time around so what sense does it make to reissue her over the likes of Teela, Beastman, Man-At-Arms, Trapjaw, etcs.

Was somewhat disappointed that they veered off course with She-Ra, which even wouldn't have been bad if her base at least stuck with the Greyskull theme to tie in with He-Man instead of being so far apart visually with the glitter and glam Crystal Castle. Now a second Evil-Lyn... Just, what?

I'm not one to complain about Sideshow variants but I agree with you completely. This is getting a little ridiculous.

And here she is

evillyn.jpg

I don't know if I love it or hate it

She doesn't fit with He-Man or Skeletor at all but is ok with She-Ra imo.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Premium Format, is that correct. That would mean new sculpt. I am not an expert but I guess they could scan it make a digital sculpt of the 1/5 version and make it 1/4. Or it's not a PF and just a typo

Last edited:
Back