Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted by Khev over on the Statue Forum. Style definitely doesnt fit in with Skeletor. Not sure why they went with this.....

01.jpg

Gotta see more pics.

Wondering ...now that she doesn't have those things around her waist, does her legs look longer? ...and I agree, the leaning problem doesn't seem to exist on this one.

That version of Evil Lyn should have a cape, right? I like her but I feel like she lacks something. She's a bit bare.

I'm not so sure she won't fit with the other ones, actually. Skeletor is blue, if her yellow ain't to bright, it could match.

Hmm. Thanks to someone here, can't unsee Amy Schumer. Not feeling the 'classic' Evil-Lyn either, very basic.

I like this version of Evil Lyn. I didn't get the first version, though I wanted to. This is tempting but not sure how she'd feel with the others. I am hoping to get She-Ra though.

Posted on Statue Forum, that Sideshow confirmed on Facebook video 2 characters in the works.

I would think Hordak is one.

Man-At-Arms and Trapjaw... :pray:

Or recoloured He-Man and Skeletor to go with Yellow-Lyn?

From the way I read what was posted on Statue Forum I think 2 new characters. I am pretty sure Sideshow would not want to build up hype and do 2 variants, people would not be pleased about that.

Last edited:
Back