Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don´t you think that base of she-ra is very different from the other 3? so dark vs so shinny...

Do you think that they gonna release Tee-la? i have an idea to put the 4 (if tee-la released) with the premium art on the background.

Going by the description on the statue, the difference in the base was very deliberate. It states:

"She-Ra's costume and environment are very bright, very composed. This is a deliberate contrast to our He-Man, whose costume is weathered and whose base is a bit darker. They look stunning sitting alongside each other, and will make a great addition to our collection."

I agree with the description, I think She-Ra and He-Man look great next to each other. I will have no issues putting the two together.

I feel some aspects of her design is at odds with her more aggressive 'realistic look'. The body and face is that of a warrior woman but then those boots scream high fashion almost platform stripper type shoes...which is not at all what a warrior woman should wear in my opinion.

The more I look at this the more I am puzzled by the design choices.

I feel some aspects of her design is at odds with her more aggressive 'realistic look'. The body and face is that of a warrior woman but then those boots scream high fashion almost platform stripper type shoes...which is not at all what a warrior woman should wear in my opinion.

The more I look at this the more I am puzzled by the design choices.

I like most of it but I'm struggling with the country and western boots. I prefer Sideshow's realistic look to the filmation statues, but in this case I wish she'd borrow the filmation boots!

I like most of it but I'm struggling with the country and western boots. I prefer Sideshow's realistic look to the filmation statues, but in this case I wish she'd borrow the filmation boots!

I'm with you on this one. Those boots are horrible :gah:

Here's a quick review of the Sideshow Evil-Lyn from Sydney Supanova. Unfortunately I wasn't a very big fan of it for various reasons which I mention in the video. I did also get to see the He-Man and Skeletor while there, both of which I thought looked very nice.

Anyone else pissed they missed the boat with the exclusive Skeletor with both heads/skulls?

I wanted to pull the trigger but the exclusive is sold out and the collectors edition is available with the single head. This is the deal breaker for me as I liked the original nostalgia cartoon skull over the new one.

What is the solution?

Anyone else pissed they missed the boat with the exclusive Skeletor with both heads/skulls?

I wanted to pull the trigger but the exclusive is sold out and the collectors edition is available with the single head. This is the deal breaker for me as I liked the original nostalgia cartoon skull over the new one.

What is the solution?

Nope, not I. I pulled the trigger once I knew I wanted the EX for both He-Man and Skeletor.

Your best bet now is the buy/sell section here or in the other forum. And also try BST on Facebook.

Interestingly in other forums I read most people didn't like the classic EX head and swapped it with the standard one. Maybe those might sell the single head in the future. I personally love the ex head and it's actually my first direct order at sideshow because of that even though the pricing for shipping and additional import costs to Europe was crazy.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

It all comes down to personal preferences. Display him the way you want ...and enjoy.

At least with the EX you are afforded a choice.

My mom was visiting last week and she accidently broke my he man ex statue. She bumped into the hand and broke off some of the polystone on the wrist where the hand connects, the axe also moves now and she chipped one of the fingers.. It really sucks I can't stand looking at it anymore. Is there anyone here in the wa state area that could repair it? Alternatively, id be willing to ship it out of state as well. Pm please...help

EL.jpg

Uhhh....and to think of all the other cool characters they could have touched upon before a revisit/redo.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Oh, now that has my attention. I wonder if she will still match the other statues in the line. And if "classic" Skeletor and He-Man will be done afterwards.

But yeah, I have to agree with BDoggWhite. Not worth another new "classic" character.

Back