Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone else have an issue with the Skeletor's plastic shoulder armour cape pegs? Just wondered as mine have to go in to the shoulder holes at a rather tight angle. Was sure they were going to break. Thanks.

can you display skeletor without that cape???? that cape sucks a mean ****.

my he-man is sans cape. I'm really worried that the cape is not really optional on skeletor. if thats true, it sucks. skeletor and he man don't wear capes. I'm sick of these capes. capes on everything....**** a cape.:panic:

my he-man is sans cape. I'm really worried that the cape is not really optional on skeletor. if thats true, it sucks. skeletor and he man don't wear capes. I'm sick of these capes. capes on everything....**** a cape.:panic:

You can display without the cape but you'd still use the shoulder armour with the pegs, this is what's a ridiculously tight fit on mine.

In the 2002 version that these two seem to be inspired by, Skeletor does have a cape. I do agree. Skeletors cape is just too much. Mine has a **** ton of mud making it hard to pose. I think a sculpted cape could have been much better, I dunno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok just got mine...its fantastic.

you can easily display without that cape and the staff does slide down.

the trick to getting the staff all the way down is to twist it on clockwise then counter clockwise, back and forth, and it will slide right down with decent pressure.

Mine will be shipping next week.
An unpleasant surprise is that the shippingcosts seem to have doubled from last time I ordered something (about a year and a half ago...).

Got the email that my last Flex payment for Evil-Lyn is pushed back to February.

Still holding out hope for a new MotU reveal during the second half of 12 Days of Sideshow.

Not sure that would be the case. The EX on all the figures so far have gone to waitlist before production pics were even released, I think? That's definitely a sign of a healthy fan base for the line and shows a desire for more pieces. I've heard next to no negative feedback regarding He-Man or Skeletor once in hand. I think mostly just complaints about the capes which are optional anyway, a few lukewarm receptions to He-Mans portrait and a guy wishing Skeletors staff had a notch in the base to rest in.

They've really caught lightning in a bottle with this series and would be silly not to keep it rolling.

I'm not holding my breath. The recent art print gave me hope but nothing has been revealed or announced since then, when the four turtles are all on their way and a new smaller Marvel line has been created.

Still holding out hope for a new MotU reveal during the second half of 12 Days of Sideshow.

well, there's a contest to win He-Man, except that it has some issues:

Contest Start
December 31st, 1969 @ 4:00pm PST
Contest End
December 31st, 1969 @ 4:00pm PST

Back