Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like some people already got theirs.

15585091_10206117108166620_1477280401551350968_o.jpg
15675988_10206117107326599_9061007576726188274_o.jpg

Will be picking mine up from FedEx on the way home today, along with R5-J4 too. Love that Ex head! Didn't care much for the regular head at first but it sure has grown on me too over the past year.

Mine will be here today. I called SS yesterday and had my flex charged. Rep had to get authorization to have it shipped because they are getting supply in limited groups for now. I think because I'm local LA it was allowed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couple pics. Used some orange lighting to try for a lava effect... =P

Really seriously considering clipping an inch or so off the top of the staff. Hrrmmm...

IMG_20161223_154857.jpg

IMG_20161223_154920.jpg

Pretty solid piece. Good weight. The staff head was very hard to get onto the pole for me. However it is adjustable.
f3ba90436bf3872caf198c4d7baf73c7.jpg
472e35f9c6725938fd9c00277a87a4e4.jpg

Pretty solid piece. Good weight. The staff head was very hard to get onto the pole for me. However it is adjustable.
f3ba90436bf3872caf198c4d7baf73c7.jpg
472e35f9c6725938fd9c00277a87a4e4.jpg

God my pictures are awefull!! Sorry all lol

God my pictures are awefull!! Sorry all lol

If nothing else your pics showed me the staff actually could go on farther. I pushed it down till it stuck and was worried about breaking it if I tried to force it further but tried working it down more after seeing your photos. So thanks for that, at least! ;)

If nothing else your pics showed me the staff actually could go on farther. I pushed it down till it stuck and was worried about breaking it if I tried to force it further but tried working it down more after seeing your photos. So thanks for that, at least! ;)

The staff had me worried. Definitely scared me attaching it. It's so tight. I guess it needed to be though or it would spin around. Glad it helped!

Does anyone iron the capes on their figures before displaying? Or just let the creases come out on their own over time? Would ironing them mess up weathering effects like mud stains along the fringe?

Does anyone iron the capes on their figures before displaying? Or just let the creases come out on their own over time? Would ironing them mess up weathering effects like mud stains along the fringe?

Steaming would be better?

So happy the staff goes all the way in! Whew! Can't wait for mine to get here! But my Flexpay won't be done until next month.

sold my PCS Mumm Ra for SS Skeletor

I think I made the wise decision.

Still waiting on HeMan EX...

Found the staff tricky. The head definitely won't go down as far as yours Budoka, however the hand is also adjustable as is the decoration part at the bottom of the staff. Spent ages messing about with it but scared to adjust it too much.

Found the staff tricky. The head definitely won't go down as far as yours Budoka, however the hand is also adjustable as is the decoration part at the bottom of the staff. Spent ages messing about with it but scared to adjust it too much.

I guess a little consistency is too much to ask SS lol. There also seems to be no set place for the bottom of the staff to rest. My OCD finds this annoying. I finally found a spot I'm comfortable with but it kept wanting to rest in his right foot prior to that.

I guess a little consistency is too much to ask SS lol. There also seems to be no set place for the bottom of the staff to rest. My OCD finds this annoying. I finally found a spot I'm comfortable with but it kept wanting to rest in his right foot prior to that.

Yep, I was exactly the same! I wasn't happy with it resting on his foot. Spent a good hour messing about until I was happy. Got it positioned just behind his leg now - shame there's no obvious point for it to rest. I'm a bit OCD with it too but I'm quitting touching it before I break something!

Yep, I was exactly the same! I wasn't happy with it resting on his foot. Spent a good hour messing about until I was happy. Got it positioned just behind his leg now - shame there's no obvious point for it to rest. I'm a bit OCD with it too but I'm quitting touching it before I break something!

Lol, do you have He-Man as well? I was having trouble posing these two for the longest time. Had them both facing forward like my pic shows but it just didn't seem right. I finally turned He-man around to face Skeletor and now believe this is how these two were intended to be posed. Really looks great that way. Posing He-Man so that his profile shows really adds a lot to his statue I think. I'll upload another (hopefully better) pic when I get home. I'm now looking for a castle greyskull or snake mountain print online to use as a backdrop in my PAX.

Back