Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just noticed Evil-Lyn EX is now on waitlist.

Meh. Dont care. That bird is a terrible exclusive. At this point with a flooded market, the ex better be good, or people can just get a reg down the line on the secondary market for less than retail.

Meh. Dont care. That bird is a terrible exclusive. At this point with a flooded market, the ex better be good, or people can just get a reg down the line on the secondary market for less than retail.

I'll pick her up if I can find her for around $200

Damn! Got email from sideshow saying they didn't get full shipment of skeletor exclusive but didn't give new arrival date. So seems some might get it before end of the year and some won't. Shame.

Damn! Got email from sideshow saying they didn't get full shipment of skeletor exclusive but didn't give new arrival date. So seems some might get it before end of the year and some won't. Shame.

Yeah, I got the same too. Maybe it has something to do with being international? As I noticed you're from Australia too.

Would really like to know the new date so I know when I need the money there for them to charge me.

Please Sideshow

Convert my HeMan EX WL for Christmas...

Pretty please

My Skeletor EX is shipping on Monday or Tuesday and I got on the wait list about 1 month ago

It's odd how it works out. I pre-ordered almost a year ago, paid the deposit and opted to pay in full when it ships. I've had no e-mail of any kind since paying the deposit. Same thing happened with the He-Man statue.

Don't get me wrong, I don't begrudge people getting theirs before me, just seems weird that you can pre-order, pay the deposit but people who join the wait list get priority shipping.

Has anyone else pre-ordered and not heard anything at all?

Well that kind of sucks since I preordered well before it got wait listed.....

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme nor reason to it. Didn't you order your He-Man then receive a few days after ordering? I pre-ordered He-Man 10 months earlier and received it about three weeks after you. Names picked out of a hat, perhaps!

My Flexpay doesn't even finish out until January, so I guess I'm getting the second shipment. That's okay, I'd feel guilty getting a big statue right before Christmas. LOL.

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme nor reason to it. Didn't you order your He-Man then receive a few days after ordering? I pre-ordered He-Man 10 months earlier and received it about three weeks after you. Names picked out of a hat, perhaps!

Yeah, I did order he-man just after i saw that it was shipping, and got it quick. It definitely seems to be random for sure, with some preference for those that pay in full instead of flexpay.

Yeah, I did order he-man just after i saw that it was shipping, and got it quick. It definitely seems to be random for sure, with some preference for those that pay in full instead of flexpay.

I'd have thought so. I've opted to pay in full on all three of them but as I say, have had no e-mail at all about Skeletor. Even to say it's delayed.

Just received a shipping soon notice for my reg He-Man statue... just when I'll be gone for the holidays. :gah: Super excited anyway. :panic:

At this point, is there any chance jumping on the WL for the He-man ex, or should I just order the reg?

15590189_10153960210361470_3821089784843334762_n.jpg

Back