Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have height to the top of the EX axe? It looks like the sword is a bit taller so I'm assuming the given dimensions are with the sword. Hoping the axe is shorter to fit in my besta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UPDATE: Just got him in and setup. Height in SS is off a bit. True height is 22" with the sword and 21 with axe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish they had a switchout portrait of a more classic looking He-Man. I really am not a fan of how that one turned out. I ordered Skeletor EX last year though.

I was not also fond of the prototype portrait, due to him looking a bit old. But I think the production portrait looks so much better, and looks younger. Im pretty pleased with how it came out.

Just got a waitlist conversion for the EX but I'm probably not gonna have room for this line so I'll be cancelling so someone else's should convert too.

Do what you gotta do. Gotta respect that.

In the same way ...I will be stopping with He-Man and Skeletor in this line. I don't like how Evil-Lyn turned out ...and SSC might not be making Teela anymore, so it might just be the two for me.

Note that I said "might not" ...that's key as SSC has not made an announcement. Its just doubt setting in since Evil-Lyn hasn't been selling well (even He-Man) and Alex has said that the next character being made is dependent on the success of the previous characters. Some members on SF are feeling the same way ...but again it's not official or anything.

Note that I said "might not" ...that's key as SSC has not made an announcement. Its just doubt setting in since Evil-Lyn hasn't been selling well (even He-Man) and Alex has said that the next character being made is dependent on the success of the previous characters. Some members on SF are feeling the same way ...but again it's not official or anything.

Oh, ok. Thanks. Fingers crossed, then!

It kills me that they don't realize Evil-Lyn would have sold well had they announced more characters for the line. I for one would have bought Evil-Lyn if I had known Teela would follow for sure. They take the problem in the wrong side.

It kills me that they don't realize Evil-Lyn would have sold well had they announced more characters for the line. I for one would have bought Evil-Lyn if I had known Teela would follow for sure. They take the problem in the wrong side.

Yup. Catch-22...

if they would of went with a diff pose and base for Evil-Lyn I might would've picked her up....i don't like the way she looks.

Got my WL He-Man the other day. First time I got a flawless statue from SSC. :yess:

Overall I am really impressed and very happy woth this statue. Even the headsculpt does look ALOT better in person. I was originally planning to remove the headsculpt in favor of a custom one, but I may keep him as he is. :juggle:

Untitled-1.jpg

Back