Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I awoke this morning to read that sad news as well. Last payment pushed back to November. There's still hope they get them in October though and let people opt for "early" final payment.

Alex confirmed on Statue Forum orb is a new material 332qvky.jpg

The orb on top of the skull on his staff is now translucent ....to be more precise.

i'd love to get some of the villians next. trapjaw, beastman and merman looking fabulous

As Gravemist, I'd rather have a Teela or Sorceress to balance Evil Lyn and the good guys/bad guys. Then Trapjaw and Man-at-arms, and so on.

About an hour ago I got an email invite to advance pre-order the MotU print. I'd probably do it if I could get an unframed one, but looks like the invite is only for the framed version.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna get the unframed. I also think I will be getting the PFs or whatever 1:5 scale is called, love the metal weapons.

It made me laugh how she seemed like she couldn't risk turning Evil-Lyn around to show off the back tattoos because they were delicate or something, then she's chopping up the desk with He-Man's battle axe.

Not sure I like the pink-looking orb on Skeletor's havoc staff from the video. I liked the original pearl-looking orb with the glowy paint effect in the proto photos. Clear orb would be fine if it was darker purple.

It made me laugh how she seemed like she couldn't risk turning Evil-Lyn around to show off the back tattoos because they were delicate or something, then she's chopping up the desk with He-Man's battle axe.

Not sure I like the pink-looking orb on Skeletor's havoc staff from the video. I liked the original pearl-looking orb with the glowy paint effect in the proto photos. Clear orb would be fine if it was darker purple.

They're production samples, not really fully assembled like a real piece would be

I was just re-watching the segment for this collection in the last Live video (so excited about this line) and noticed that Orko is peeking out from behind He-Man in the art print! I guess missed him the first several times because he sort of melds in with He-Man's cloak.

Wonder why they changed the length? I thought it looked good as is.

Wonder why they changed the length? I thought it looked good as is.

I wonder if on the shorter length picture the staff is slid behind his leg and the longer length is resting on the base. Perhaps there's room enough in his hand to angle the staff slightly.

Back