Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still want a Stinkor with extra skunk stench as the EX. That and a Predator Dillon statue with an EX severed arm are my dream statues.

When I was trying to get the discount, I did have one try where nothing popped up even after 20 minutes. I thought that couldn't be right since others were saying they waited at most 5 minutes. So I closed my browser, opened another one and redid the steps. The discount popped up on the next try.

Don't know what else to tell you, but try again. If nothing pops up ...keep trying. At least try 3 times.

That was the trick! I just tried multiple times on an IE browser, and the 10% popped up. Snagged Skeletor Exclusive for 10% off! Thanks AC :yess:

I have already pre-ordered He-man and Skeletor but have yet to pull the trigger on Evil-Lyn.

Does anybody have an idea (or educated guess), given that a further statue is being sculpted and two others are being designed, as to when we can expect them to be released?

The only reason I have not pre-ordered Evil-Lyn is that I really don't think I could buy any more this year (after her) and if more are released requiring payment in 2016 then I would rather just stick at the two statues.

I decided not to bother either. Unless a MOTU fanatic all that's really needed is He-Man and Skeletor. Besides, from the waist down she looks a bit awkward. Like she's desperate for a piss and her legs are tightly squeezed together.

I have already pre-ordered He-man and Skeletor but have yet to pull the trigger on Evil-Lyn.

Does anybody have an idea (or educated guess), given that a further statue is being sculpted and two others are being designed, as to when we can expect them to be released?

The only reason I have not pre-ordered Evil-Lyn is that I really don't think I could buy any more this year (after her) and if more are released requiring payment in 2016 then I would rather just stick at the two statues.
Personally Im passing on Evil-Lyn...she looks great but I'm not a female staue collector.

I would certainly get in line for a Trap Jaw and Beast Man in this lineup...thats about as far I would go personally. My collection mainly consists of male villians tho.

Maybe another release coming this fall but thats pure speculation on my part.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I would love Trap-Jaw, Stratos, and Ram-man but probably the next hero is Man-At-Arms.

I don't post much anymore but I thought I'd chime in. I love what SS is doing with this line and the little different take on it. He-Man and The Masters of the Universe has been my favorite cartoon series since I was a little kid. I have so many wonderful memories tied to those toys. So when I saw the FB picture of He-Man before SDCC last year I was quite excited. It was the first thing I looked for at the booth and I had a chance to talk with some of the SS folks about it. They were curious as to my thoughts since they knew I did love me some He-Man. I was quite blown away by how He-Man and Skeletor came out. They to me captured what I loved as a kid and what I like as an adult.

I told one of my friends at SS I would without a doubt be ordering both those two when they went up for order. Right now these are the only two things I have on order from SS. I don't know that I will get anymore from this line but I will keep an eye out because I think SS is doing some really good stuff with it. I hope they have some more of these at SDCC this year. I'm keen to see more of these in person.

Good to hear. The LOTR (as well as GI Joe) section has been quiet...all the old guard hardly post anymore.

Ah, the good 'ol days.

You'll be back to post Comic Con pics though, right?

Good to hear. The LOTR (as well as GI Joe) section has been quiet...all the old guard hardly post anymore.

Ah, the good 'ol days.

You'll be back to post Comic Con pics though, right?

Yeah, I saw that. I check the LOTR section once in a while and still get notifications if something was to be posted that shouldn't. I think we've all pretty much moved on. If I do post I do so over at the Flame of Udun now. It's a lot of LOTR/Hobbit centric fans and the official board of Weta. So its a good place to spend time. Though I don't post a ton there either as I think I just prefer to read things and post pictures/reviews when I do them.

Maybe. I took a bunch of pics of SS booth but never got around to posting them here. As a matter of fact I never did go through them to even edit. Will see how things go during SDCC and around SDCC. If I don't post them here I'll post them on the Flame for sure.

Any word on if anything new will be shown at SDCC? They are promoting the He-man figure as a pre-order in the current email newsletter that I just got. I got a great discount on Skeletor from trolling around the website a while back. Has anyone gotten something to pop up on He-man?

Any word on if anything new will be shown at SDCC? They are promoting the He-man figure as a pre-order in the current email newsletter that I just got. I got a great discount on Skeletor from trolling around the website a while back. Has anyone gotten something to pop up on He-man?

He was shown at last year's SDCC so I doubt anything new, they might just have him on display again. The pop-up discount worked on him a long while back before Skeletor but it's a one time use thing so if you used it on Skeletor already, you probably can't use it on him.

Evil-Lyn set at 750 pieces. What does this mean moving forward? Makes me think that it the line isn't as popular as sideshow expected. I, for one, are more interested in secondary characters than the big 4 that usually get done first.

I am glad I have He-Man and Skeletor on PO, and I love Evil-lyn, but I won't buy her until the rest of the line is unveiled. I'd have no use of her with just the other two.

SSC should have exposed their plan for the line. I sometimes have the feeling they kill their own business.

Huh. I REALLY can't afford to order her until either He-man or Skeletor are paid off. I hope the pre-order lasts a while longer.

i have he-man and skeletor on pre-order too.

i like evil-lyn but haven't ordered her yet. she looks good, but i rather had some more of those cool villians. i was never a big fan of evil-lyn or theela :dunno

maybe i will pull the trigger, when the releasedate knocks on the door ...

Back