Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I was wondering about a coupon for this just yesterday.

It's interesting that it's still not coupon eligible.

I'm pretty sure it is, it has been up for order for ever. The 10% pop up code works for HeMan and Skeletor if you haven't used one of those codes yet. PM me if you need one.

Dang. Looking at the production pics it seems that He Man isn't so aged and craggy as shown in the proto. I may have to get him now. Then that leads to getting Skeletor. No one else though (not interested in Evil Lyn) unless they do She-ra and the Sorceress. Though if they want to do something for Battlecat, swiftwind and Orko probably get those.

I'm pretty sure it is, it has been up for order for ever. The 10% pop up code works for HeMan and Skeletor if you haven't used one of those codes yet. PM me if you need one.

I'm not sure if I used a 5% or a 10% on the Spiderman PF, but if you have one or both I could try, that'd be great!

I think they limit it to one use per account now, but I sent you a 10 percent for Heman to try. Hopefully it works for you.

Nope still won't let me send it, but here is one to try UPS10HN2HFY, I can get more no problem so if somebody steals that one I can get another one. But I'm sure they are all nice peeps on here and won't steal your code, but if anybody wants one just message me and I'll send you a new code just for you.

Nope still won't let me send it, but here is one to try UPS10HN2HFY, I can get more no problem so if somebody steals that one I can get another one. But I'm sure they are all nice peeps on here and won't steal your code, but if anybody wants one just message me and I'll send you a new code just for you.

Thanks! I tried it and it says the promotion can only be used once per account or something like that, which is weird because I checked my Spiderman PF and it was the 5% discount that was used, so I don't know why this one isn't registering. I don't think I've used a 10% off before.... are the 5% and 10% one and the same promotion?

Hey, are you able to get a 10% pop up for Evil Lyn? I've tried loads of times but only get a 5% ☹️️ If you do please share ☺️

Still no pics from collectors? Thought it was supposed to be delivered yesterday? I can hardly wait. :lol

I know mine charged yesterday but no shipping notice yet with tracking info and such.

Post if that 10% code worked for Evil Lyn. If so, I'll have to try and get a code to pop up for her myself. ;D I was fine with HeMan at his price but used rewards to bring Skeletor's down. I won't order Evil Lyn at her base cost higher than HeMan's was.

2016-10-19 (1).jpg[

QUOTE=Gravemist;8924397]I know mine charged yesterday but no shipping notice yet with tracking info and such.

Post if that 10% code worked for Evil Lyn. If so, I'll have to try and get a code to pop up for her myself. ;D I was fine with HeMan at his price but used rewards to bring Skeletor's down. I won't order Evil Lyn at her base cost higher than HeMan's was.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I tried it and it says the promotion can only be used once per account or something like that, which is weird because I checked my Spiderman PF and it was the 5% discount that was used, so I don't know why this one isn't registering. I don't think I've used a 10% off before.... are the 5% and 10% one and the same promotion?
Yes I believe they are considered the same now.

Can't ever seem to get a 10% to pop up. Maybe cuz I'm Canadian and Sideshow hates Canadians.

I am Canadian and I get em. Which one you want, PM me and I'll send you it. Works for most Premium Formats that have been out for a while and all 3 Heman statues

Back