Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think fedex is so much better than ups. I hate when they ship from hk and use ups. I much prefer shipping from usa using fedex. Service is far better.

If you haven't already done so you can request that they only ever use FedEx from their US warehouse. They'll make a note on your account. My first order was He-Man and there was a huge delay, for a week or so the UPS tracking just said 'delayed as no room on the plane'. I've had three orders from Sideshow since, all using FedEx and it's not taken longer than five days each time.

They even e-mailed me re Evil-Lyn to check if I'd like to wait for the US shipment (FedEx) which they'll receive on 1 Feb, or have the Hong Kong shipment which would have been last Monday.

I think Sideshow's customer service is fantastic.

Got this evil witch today! Full review up on the Kool Kollectibles YouTube channel soon :)

IMG_2058b.JPG

Absolutely loving this series of MOTU statues! If Sideshow cancel the line after She-Ra, I will be devastated! I will collect them all if Sideshow makes them!

Only issue with Evil-Lyn is the slightly forward lean, but it's easily remedied for display with a bit of folded paper placed strategically under the base to make her body more perpendicular to the ground. Overall, another beautiful statue in this series by Sideshow!

Full video review up on the channel soon :)

IMG_2062b.jpg

IMG_2065b.jpg

Some people have said that her legs are too short. I dont think that's the case at all. But one thing you do need to do that I missed in the pics above is futz with the front skirt so that her thighs are showing. That breaks up all the black and actually shows that her leg proportions are pretty good. Plus it makes her look sexier too :)

IMG_2077b.jpg

IMG_2075b.jpg

Anyone else's Skeletor not have green going over the full skull? It looks like the edges of the face and near the top of the eye sockets was missed. I can't tell if this is intentional or an error. Its on both sides so I was thinking intentional, but I just wanted to see if anyone else's is like this or not.

C1EFFE96-A690-40E3-B7FE-03A480B373A5_zpsng9rrezt.jpg

032CE186-3C4D-49D9-A3BD-F1BB18A7A2EA_zpsnptyumdw.jpg

Yeah, mine is the same way. I think it's just meant to be highlighting/tinged green.

Absolutely loving this series of MOTU statues! If Sideshow cancel the line after She-Ra, I will be devastated! I will collect them all if Sideshow makes them!

Only issue with Evil-Lyn is the slightly forward lean, but it's easily remedied for display with a bit of folded paper placed strategically under the base to make her body more perpendicular to the ground. Overall, another beautiful statue in this series by Sideshow!

Full video review up on the channel soon :)

View attachment 320310

View attachment 320311

All 3 statues together look superb !

Indeed they do! I really hope Sideshow keep going with this line! The style is fantastic, and having the other core characters in this style all displayed together will be a statue collection worth keeping and admiring for years to come!

Back