Sideshow Mass Effect License!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt realize they have the license. I was hoping HT did. Was stuck at home the last couple of days cause of the Snow and Ice I've been playing the heck out of ME2. I freakin love this game

I hope SS or HT makes a 1/6 figure. Shepherd, Miranda, Jack...SOLD!!!:pray:

Hasn't it been six months since they announced they had the license? Sideshow, you teases! At this rate, I have a feeling they won't release anything official until right before ME3 drops.

Anywho, I'll take PFs in Shepherd, Miranda, Jack, Tali, Thane... oh, tell you what? You start naming characters, and I'll tell you when you've said more than I would own. :wink1:

Hasn't it been six months since they announced they had the license? Sideshow, you teases! At this rate, I have a feeling they won't release anything official until right before ME3 drops.

Anywho, I'll take PFs in Shepherd, Miranda, Jack, Tali, Thane... oh, tell you what? You start naming characters, and I'll tell you when you've said more than I would own. :wink1:
Kaiden?:lol

Back