Sideshow Mass Effect License!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fancy Fancy

Freakzoid
Reaction score
What do you think SS will come up with?

Premium Formats?

Maquettes?

I will be interested in 1/4 maquettes.

Wrex, Garrus and Grunt is my top 3.

Realy!

I think it's a great license!

I guess people would like a Halo license more or Gears of War.

Those would be great licenses too.

I think there was already a specific thread on Sideshow Mass Effect

Anyways, what they've said is one thing is planned at this point, I think as a PF. Considering it's just one thing, it'll probably be Shepard

While other characters are awesome, there isn't a single one that can represent the line by themselves.

While other characters are awesome, there isn't a single one that can represent the line by themselves.
Yeah, but Shepard is also the only character that will (for most people) look different then the Shepard one played. So with all the customization (face, hairstyle, beards, could even be female) he would probably not represent MY ME-experience.
The party members on the other hand will look the same, except for the armor and equipment.

I've been playing as Jane Shepherd on both games (default apperance).

I'd love a statue of her.

Yeah, but Shepard is also the only character that will (for most people) look different then the Shepard one played. So with all the customization (face, hairstyle, beards, could even be female) he would probably not represent MY ME-experience.
The party members on the other hand will look the same, except for the armor and equipment.

They have a character design that still represents the game even though people can customize their character to look different. All the other characters can look different in some way, so it's not that big of a deal.

I hope they do them in 1:6. I would spend my grocery money to buy any and all figures they released...even if it was Conrad Verner :lol

A Shephard PF would HAVE to be in his rebreather helmet, that'd be the only way to please fans, my Shephard has never been the box cover one, he is ugly as sin

Halo and Gears cannot and do not match mass effect in terms of characters and story, ME is like a more realistic Star wars, halo is cartoon fantasy and gears is a more gritty realism

I hope they do them in 1:6. I would spend my grocery money to buy any and all figures they released...even if it was Conrad Verner :lol

I'm sure you'd agree that ME 1:6 would need to be Hot Toys, i'd kill for a Garrus, Wrex/Grunt, Shephard and a Geth/Collector, Thane would be cool too.

Thing is with the variety of character design and amount of characters the ME license would rule..

With them making an Ezio, a million RE figs and the MGS License, ME has a better chance than i would've thought before.

I reckon RE being a Japanese property has a large factor in them making so many so far, other non-japanese licenses get limited number of figs produced

This wait sucks. I wish they at least announced what they are making so I can just bust a nut already.

Back