Statue Sideshow - Mark Brooks Artist Series - Spider-Gwen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Double points and free shipping is a good deal IMO but depends how much you like the piece, it's a pass for me as it's only 1/5 scale
Thanks for the input. I'll keep it in mind then, scale isn't necessarily an issue for me since she'll be a stand alone piece really.
Ok after just watching the amazing Into the Spider-verse movie I'm really wanting a Spider-Gwen statue of some kind now. I never read the comic but she made such a great impression in the movie and I absolutely love her look.

As far as the statues go I think I like this one the best, at least as far as the prototype goes, but it looks like the head would definitely need a repaint. Unfortunately I missed out on the PF sale they had earlier and not sure I really want to spend $450 on it.... :(
You are in the same boat as I am, Dave. She was not part of the PF sale, but she was $40 off for Black Friday with free shipping and then double rewards (~$42 back) and free shipping a few days ago. So that's what they are willing to discount it to, it would seem. I've got my fingers crossed that she will fall into one more promotion for their 12 day's going forward.

How good was that film?! My entire family loved it (kids 7&9 years old and even my wife who has been showing signs of super hero fatigue). Spider-Gwen was very cool. Gotta say I loved Peter B. Parker though.

Yeah and it was just reported that with the success of this film they'll be making a sequel focusing much more on just Miles and Gwen, which is cool to hear.

Thanks for the input. I'll keep it in mind then, scale isn't necessarily an issue for me since she'll be a stand alone piece really.You are in the same boat as I am, Dave. She was not part of the PF sale, but she was $40 off for Black Friday with free shipping and then double rewards (~$42 back) and free shipping a few days ago. So that's what they are willing to discount it to, it would seem. I've got my fingers crossed that she will fall into one more promotion for their 12 day's going forward.

I'm hoping they will have some kind of big New Years Sale. Ebay has another 15% off everything today, but the only ones I see are the standard version, and I really want the exclusive masked head.

Actually I think my favorite statue is the ArtFX one with her crouching, which reminds me much more of the younger Gwen in the movie, but it's unfortunately pretty tiny.

408831c8-0730-4d62-bdfb-c94a41564588.jpg

The portrait on the Brooks' Gwen is nasty. Not a fan. I prefer the J S Campbell of Gwens for statues, but I get it, it's not her in that outfit. But yikes, not a fan of that portrait. Can you say butter face? I do like the statue in general though when not displayed with the Gwen portrait.

The portrait on the Brooks' Gwen is nasty. Not a fan. I prefer the J S Campbell of Gwens for statues, but I get it, it's not her in that outfit. But yikes, not a fan of that portrait. Can you say butter face? I do like the statue in general though when not displayed with the Gwen portrait.

I agree. Just as with Silk, the unmasked portrait is just emotionless.

Back