Sideshow Making 20"+ Movie Optimus Prime Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that sideshow managed to bring us this,i hope either Sideshow or someone else will bring us a G1 Prime in that size,THAT would be the ultimate statue in my collection.

since there was no quantity alert how is it posiible tto be sold out??

Thats why I think its a fake sold out...I think SS put the sold out sign so people who were hesitating jumped on the waitlist...and now in a few weeks they are going to 'convert' them all and if you cancel after that they at least have your 200 bucks.

I check this statue everyday so I would have seen a low quantity alert.

there was a newsletter a couple of weeks ago stating that only 20 pieces of optimus prime were left ...

A lot of retailers would have bought the reg also to sell. I do see wait lists probably converting though.

It really depends on how the first in hand pictures turn out.

If they pull off the paint job, this will be a stellar piece.

If they don't, well I don't want to jinx it so I'll leave it unsaid. :D

it's an expensive piece but a 650 ES is really small considering how many transformers fans there are so if it turns out good even the regular will be very hard to find afterwards

and i'm still praying to the collector gods that sideshow will surprise us with a light-up feature :pray:

and i'm still praying to the collector gods that sideshow will surprise us with a light-up feature :pray:

You know that's not gonna happen,i know it sucks but as long the paintjob turns out perfect i won't complain.

But I still dreaming about his light up eye haha.....
Oh well, hopefully they don't mess up the painted this time, only 150 pieces to check, its not that hard!!!

I got on the waitlist for the regular the same day it sold out. I hope it converts. The only problem is gonna be how to explain to my wife why i am getting 2x $1200 Optimus when the CC statement arrives.

I find it hard to believe I'm spending the money on one :lol and you guys are getting two! :horror are you keeping both? Or selling one on later?

Back