Sideshow Making 20"+ Movie Optimus Prime Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
optimusmanip01-1.jpg

You know, seeing this makes me realize that he could look better if they just have him look in the other direction. The pose as it is now looks awkward, but turn the head, and you have Optimus in midstride, getting ready to bring the pain.

You know, seeing this makes me realize that he could look better if they just have him look in the other direction. The pose as it is now looks awkward, but turn the head, and you have Optimus in midstride, getting ready to bring the pain.

Hmm, you mean like this?

optimusmanip02-1.jpg
optimusmanip03-1.jpg

Last edited:
I like it how it is but would be happy with either of the two pics fuzzylojiks just posted. Either way i'm happy i got my EX :yess: :rock

I'm surprised the regular edition isn't sold out yet! Must not be as much of a must have Transformer statue as I thought. People like the blades, but don't seem to care much for the awesome guns one too. Just a bit surprised they aren't completely gone with all the talk of it!

Awesome statue, this was a highlight of SDCC. I'm amazed the highly sought after switch out exclusive numbers were not higher. Instant grail for those that got it, congratulations.

You all do know SS doesn't automatically charge your card when you order. it would've taken until at least Saturday if not Monday to charge. although I might be wrong. maybe someone here who ordered it can let us know if the charge already went through and when...:dunno

just charged my account today :gah:

Just got the deposit fee charged too! I am so happy of getting this that I do not care about the deposit. It makes easier to pay when it comes out next year. What we have to pay is under $1000 now.
I am a huge fan of the movies!

As I said before I just hope it sells out quick and Sideshow releases a Bumblebee by the mid-end 2011. It would be perfect have them side by side!

I'm surprised the regular edition isn't sold out yet! Must not be as much of a must have Transformer statue as I thought. People like the blades, but don't seem to care much for the awesome guns one too. Just a bit surprised they aren't completely gone with all the talk of it!

I dont think they set an edition size for the regular edition as of yet, unless i missed it. Also, the hefty deposit could be putting more people off from ordering it. It isnt a cheap piece. Even though i scored an Ex version, i think the blades make him look unbalanced. I actually prefer him with his guns. I plan on displaying him with one hand a blade and the other a gun.

They are probably keeping the regular open for at least a week or more to get as many sales as possible. Maybe they would even leave it open for a long time. Deposit = Ka-ching!$$$

Back