Sideshow Making 20"+ Movie Optimus Prime Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bad idea ...... I love this piece ao much that I won't sell it. The best detail of all statues.

after the amount of resources & delay ss invested into this statue, i dont think they will ever make another one like it..especially when they can just wrap a head in some cloth and flip it for $2000 as a lsf...

Optimus prime will always be the pinnacle of sideshow's achievement, the most complicated & epic statue they ever made.

after the amount of resources & delay ss invested into this statue, i dont think they will ever make another one like it..especially when they can just wrap a head in some cloth and flip it for $2000 as a lsf...

Optimus prime will always be the pinnacle of sideshow's achievement, the most complicated & epic statue they ever made.

That's what they said about Apollo 13.:slap

I want a bumblebee so darn bad but it just wont happen. But whats going on with the optimus and bee statues from that other company?>

Optimus Prime Maquette Reg. 423/500 Sideshow Collectibles

376673_498252636870449_1378925872_n.jpg

Its a MASTERPIECE, thanks Sideshow for this awesome piece!!

I would be all over the Calibre Bee statue so it could go with my Prime maquette I bought last September as a companion piece but not for more than what I paid for my Prime. That's absolutely pathetic.

Just can't see sinking that much green into a piece from a company other than SS or Weta. I already took the plunge and got an Exc Prime from SS though, so I'm kind of set there. I can live without a Bumblebee, or worst case, display this next to the statue as the size is somewhat to scale:

02bumblebee%20Battle%20in%20box.jpg

Do you think the value of this statue will decrease if it doesn't come with the original box? If yes, how much will you think it should decrease? Thanks

Do you think the value of this statue will decrease if it doesn't come with the original box? If yes, how much will you think it should decrease? Thanks

Yes it will. Normally a few hundred dollars because it's no longer complete. More less depends....

Back