Sideshow Making 20"+ Movie Optimus Prime Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow $300 for that? You can get a Besta shelf, LED lihjts & glass windows for the same price. Easy pass. If this was $150, I might buy it.

hi vs, what besta will fit this bad boy? their shelf is only 15" deep, the base for this is 20" deep :(

Does anyone know where I can buy display cases in Europe? SSC recently have display cases on their page but the price is way out of my league... :(

www.aquatotaal.nl

I asked them for a showcase for my optimus 70x70x70cm and the glass is 5mm thick.Watch out with the thickness of the glass.
When its gets more than 5mm the price gets higher.
You only must say to them that you are going to use the showcase as a cab for statues because the use another glue.
The price is €185,- this is a good price

the problem isnt the price of the display case but the shipping cost. All shipping quotes have been $200+ due to the size of the case. That makes the display case to be $450+ shipped which is insane.

i remember someone was making collapse acrylic display cases, where you get shipped 5 panels then you can connect them together to make the case. Does anyone know?

i refuse to pay $450+ for an empty acrylic case!! damn this optimus prime and its giant round base.

DSCF4860.jpg

Hi I cant seem to add any pictures they just come up real small. Ive got terminator, predator, star wars, master replicas, Nice pix of the optimus prime maquette. Add me on facebook if anyone wants to see my collection. Billy Costigan my pro pic is of the dodge from the fast and the furious. Look forward to sharing my pictures :)
Cheers

u can upload to a site like photobucket and copy past IMG link here to post here
anyways facebook id?

Yeah, you're better off just posting pics here. You really don't want us weirdos on your Facebook page. ;)

Lmao, Itz all good. Billy costigan is a bodgy pro i made up to add my collection in. Not my real account, I may be retarded on getting pix up here but im not stupid ;) Billy costigan The Departed charachter.. Top flick. Well it lookz like prime went up so i will do some more tomoz. Cheerz guyz, And the weirdos too :D

Help Needed crying inside my EX Prime left leg left toe just snapped off last night still don't understand how it happen picked it up to moved him carefully removed the arms first then placed him down noticed the toe snapped off wtf. Anyone with some info how to get it fixed Much appreciated Thanks

Help Needed crying inside my EX Prime left leg left toe just snapped off last night still don't understand how it happen picked it up to moved him carefully removed the arms first then placed him down noticed the toe snapped off wtf. Anyone with some info how to get it fixed Much appreciated Thanks

if it's a clean break, it's super simple. Get some instant krazy glue and follow the direction to glue it right back. Then get some flat silver paint and a fine brush, and touch up the crack line so it's invisible, good as new :)

I am surprised you have no idea how the toe broke off...those are polystone and his toes are pretty thick, it wont just fall off lol. There must be some heavy pressure applied. Or someone already broke it but put it back with some paper glue or something hoping noone noticed.

polystone dont just break like that..photo would help.

if it's a clean break, it's super simple. Get some instant krazy glue and follow the direction to glue it right back. Then get some flat silver paint and a fine brush, and touch up the crack line so it's invisible, good as new :)

I am surprised you have no idea how the toe broke off...those are polystone and his toes are pretty thick, it wont just fall off lol. There must be some heavy pressure applied. Or someone already broke it but put it back with some paper glue or something hoping noone noticed.

polystone dont just break like that..photo would help.

My thoughts exactly doesn't make any sense my co worker saying the same thing since it was bought from evilbay sounds like the seller fixed it up sold it without saying anything wow if that's the case what other reason can it be I never droped it forced it just moved him a couple feet placed him in my besta I got yesterday. As soon as I get home I'll post some pics and you be the judge.

Back