Sideshow LOTR wishlist for the next 3 years!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My list:

PFs: Any and all

1/6: Any and all

But the most important of all: 1:1 Aragorn, anatomically correct and fully articulated. :D

compared to the statues, bust, dioramas and pf the 1/6 figures are poor in my opinion!
i dont care about a full fellowship, just good work.
if you want a full fellowship just get the busts

exactly my point! you just took the words out of my mouth bro! happy to know someone here knows where i'm coming from.:banana:banana

Some people are figure collectors in general and prefer them over states and busts. Mainly due to posability I would think so its not just about the sculpt and paint apps. Plus with a little work they can look amazing , just take a look at Darren Carnalls work.

https://www.darrencarnall.com/search/label/customs

Even if sideshow have said they don't wish to carry on the line I don't blame fans for mentioning it now and then.
I mean , imagine they stopped the pfs full stop tommorow. The same thing really.

^^^^ man his work is very good but thats how the figures should come from sideshow. im sure a guy like him could finish every1s fellowship.
Some people are figure collectors in general and prefer them over states and busts. Mainly due to posability I would think so its not just about the sculpt and paint apps. Plus with a little work they can look amazing , just take a look at Darren Carnalls work.

Even if sideshow have said they don't wish to carry on the line I don't blame fans for mentioning it now and then.
I mean , imagine they stopped the pfs full stop tommorow. The same thing really.

I only collect PF's but I would love all of these...:naughty
Sauron
Morgul Lord
Witch King
Gollum
Ring Wraith
Trolls Cave or Battle :horror

Just learned from this thread about the fact they don't do 12" anymore. Saddens me, because I very much want:

- Gimli
- Any "bad guys"

with no intention to be rude or anything, here's the latest news from sideshow's Q&A:...

QUESTION: We need the LOTR 12-inch line to be finished. My Gandalf, Frodo, Sam, Aragon, Boromir, and Legolas are lonely.

ANSWER: We fully understand but have no plans to continue the 12-inch LOTR line.

QUESTION: Malice is waiting for his RINGWRAITH PF! Thank you so much Sideshow! You’ve made my year a little brighter! You can take my money now for a Ringwraith PF! Bring on the baddies!

ANSWER: You can hold on to your money a little longer. We are currently developing the Ringwraith PF, and it is shaping up to be a complex (and awesome) figure. Give us time, and we will give you a seriously menacing Nazgul.

well, congratulations to those who voted for the rinwraith pf! i'm sure it would definitely be a stunning piece! can't wait to see it, but nevertheless, i'd definitely be getting myself one!

now please sideshow, a FELL BEAST LEGENDARY SCALE BUST pleeeeeaaaase! somehow, like the treatment you did on the reign of fire dragon bust, but bigger and meaner! thanks!:naughty:naughty:naughty

Great minds think alike. I already let Brant know about that in the chat...like 6 months ago. "Duley Noted", he replied.

hey bro ktjn, "great minds" huh! hehe, i like the way you put it. so what does "duly noted" mean? i hope it's synonymous to "yeah, we'll be doing it in the very near future, it will be a superb, MASSIVE piece and will be a favorite among you LOTR addicts!":banana:banana:banana

Neither do I! Imagine if they stopped the Star Wars 12" line. I'm sure that would be mentioned more than a few times. :lol

I don't understand why some people have to complain about people's wishful thinking. Makes me feel better to complain. :D

Neither do I! Imagine if they stopped the Star Wars 12" line. I'm sure that would be mentioned more than a few times. :lol

I don't understand why some people have to complain about people's wishful thinking. Makes me feel better to complain. :D

hi. well, you can't really call it complaining as far as wishful thinking is concerned. this thread IS actually for every LOTR collector's wish and wants (look at the title-- WISHLIST!). it's just that for those who are fans of the 12" figure line, there's really no use in whining because for the nth time, sideshow has stated that they will no longer continue with the line. they have decided to quit on it, it's their call, and there's really nothing we can do about it. don't get me wrong, i've had my share of disappointments when toy companies suddenly cut a line short, with a huge bulk of the character line-up still missing (dc direct discontinuing the alex ross' JUSTICE figures, neca cancelling on the masters of the universe mini-statues). believe me, i know the feeling oh so well, but then again, what's there left for us to do? they are the ones manufacturing them, and if for some reason they decide on discontinuing the line, well, it really doesn't matter what we think. just put it this way, we're on the fanatic, addict collectors end, they're on the business/marketing/profit end. sometimes, as much as we want to, those ends frequently do not meet. so might as well wish for better things to come in their EXISTING lines and let's just hope for the best... and that is what this thread is all about.

so again, please give us LSB versions of the fell beast, treebeard, PF of gil-galad, and a bigger, scarier shelob vs sam and frodo diorama! :naughty:naughty:naughty

I wish they would make a 1:6 scale figure...ANY 1:6 scale figure.

I would be happy with "Ear wax" Hobbit.

:lol I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully he was referring to an Uruk Hai swordsman.

ttt1315-1.jpg

I would be down for another generic Uruk for sure. :cool:

Give me some uruks/orcs with names first such as.............

gothmog.jpg

grishnakh.jpg

gorbag.jpg

Back