Sideshow Logan PF - Your Thoughts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sideshow Logan PF - What's your opinion?

• Total voters
He's arrived!!! And minty fresh!!! :banana For one of Sideshow's first attempts at the Marvel PF line, it's not that bad at all. (Actually, isn't it Sideshow's first Marvel PF?) And now I can finally vote in my own poll!

My paint application and everything is flawless, despite the in-transit turbulance. I had one question though for those who own one: Are the arms VERY flimsy? I can barely push on the hand, and the arm actually bends a little. I was really surprised at that. But overall I'm happy. I'll try to get pictures up either tonight or tomorrow.

Now only one more PF to get.........

The arms are flexible and have a wire armature on the Logan. You can carefully bend them to pose the arms how you want them.

Hands/forearms are poly then you have the flexible section that attached into the poly on the shoulders. You do want to be careful so you don't separate the arms at those joints when you move them. When I got mine the hands/forearms had came off on both arms during shipping and were a pain to get back in place and glued together again.

Last edited:
The arms are flexible and have a wire armature on the Logan. You can carefully bend them to pose the arms how you want them.

WHOA!!!! So they are meant to bend. And they're flimsy right where you said, right at the forearm. But at least I know the flexibility is normal. I'm just going to leave well enough alone. I was worried they were broken at first and it's basically impossible to see under the jacket to take a look at the arms. But when both arms felt like that, I thought: "Let's just ask the boards!!!"

Thanks Natrix for the info. I can put my mind at ease now. :chew I just put it on display and it actually fits in pretty well with my other PFs in my opinion.

But make sure you hold the shoulder still and be gentle with it. I popped mine out of their sockets when I first got mine.

By the way, I don't see you listed in the votes. So how did you vote?

Voted! :D

I went with "two thumbs up." I really don't see much wrong with the piece overall. The head doesn't bother me in the slightest. Granted, it didn't "wow" me like Captain America did, but it's definitely worthy of the Sideshow stamp of approval! :rock I'm VERY happy I got one.

As promised, pictures from another proud owner of a Sideshow Logan PF. (Yes, such owners do exist! :horror :lol)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

He's arrived!!! And minty fresh!!! :banana For one of Sideshow's first attempts at the Marvel PF line, it's not that bad at all. (Actually, isn't it Sideshow's first Marvel PF?) And now I can finally vote in my own poll!

My paint application and everything is flawless, despite the in-transit turbulance. I had one question though for those who own one: Are the arms VERY flimsy? I can barely push on the hand, and the arm actually bends a little. I was really surprised at that. But overall I'm happy. I'll try to get pictures up either tonight or tomorrow.

Now only one more PF to get.........

what's the one more PF to get?????

what's the one more PF to get?????

A Grey Hulk PF. :D You wouldn't by chance have one would you? And yes, that is sarcasm you sense from me. :lol

No, but seriously, I WILL be in the market for one, but right now I need to ease up on the spending until after Christmas. But after Christmas, I'll continue the hunt.

A Grey Hulk PF. :D You wouldn't by chance have one would you? And yes, that is sarcasm you sense from me. :lol

No, but seriously, I WILL be in the market for one, but right now I need to ease up on the spending until after Christmas. But after Christmas, I'll continue the hunt.

good luck on your search for the hulk.
i actually just traded it to squider, so everyone should be seeing some good quality pics next week. can't wait to see them, it seems they look better in his pics than in person.:lol:lol

good luck on your search for the hulk.
i actually just traded it to squider, so everyone should be seeing some good quality pics next week. can't wait to see them, it seems they look better in his pics than in person.:lol:lol

Ain't that the truth. :lol

Back