Sideshow Logan PF - Your Thoughts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sideshow Logan PF - What's your opinion?

• Total voters
sht i'd buy one for that much, take off the shipping and that's pretty cheap.

but ONLY if it had the original shipper box

Yeah, exactly! Now you're feeling the power of the Shipper!! :emperor :rotfl

That's what sold me. Without the shipper, I would have passed. (Yes, how predictable. I know. :D)

Are y'all being sarcastic? What's so important about the shipper box? I've always thrown mine away but now you're making me wonder if that was foolish to do...

Are y'all being sarcastic? What's so important about the shipper box? I've always thrown mine away but now you're making me wonder if that was foolish to do...

No, I'm serious. :D But I do get a lot of criticism for it. Actually, I don't own any SS PF's/Comiquettes WITHOUT their Sideshow Shippers. I'm weird like that. For me, it's a must. I'll even pay more for it.

Why would you throw away your shipper box for? The statues box and the shipper are the same size just put the statue box in it and your not out anymore room than you would have been. Its true some people love the shipper and they must have it!

are you throwing both the shipper and the art box??
if your throwing the shipper only away, i always keep the shipper, that's if it's original, since it doesn't take anymore room than just keeping the art box.
you just store the art box inside the shipper, that way if you ever move or sell the item you have the boxes to ship them in, and you art box doesn't get smucked up.

edit: i guess i got beat to that reply while i was typing.:lol

if your throwing the shipper only away, i always keep the shipper, that's if it's original, since it doesn't take anymore room than just keeping the art box.
you just store the art box inside the shipper, that way if you ever move or sell the item you have the boxes to ship them in, and you art box doesn't get smucked up.

Not only that, but if you do decide to sell, you don't need to search high and low for a suitable shipping box. (which can be a big inconvenience.)

edit: i guess i got beat to that reply while i was typing.:lol

Thats why I keep my shippers because it protects the art boxes from getting banged up.

i see why this one can be had on the cheap, the poll is 75% Meh to Ugh.:lol

i guess if it can be had for what you paid for it, i'd get it, but not much more, imo

maybe i'll start looking.:D

i see why this one can be had on the cheap, the poll is 75% Meh to Ugh.:lol

i guess if it can be had for what you paid for it, i'd get it, but not much more, imo

maybe i'll start looking.:D

This is totally off in left field, but did you guys know that "meh" is officially recognized in the dictionary now. The day before I made this poll I read an article on Yahoo about it. :lol So I figured I'd try out the new word.

This is totally off in left field, but did you guys know that "meh" is officially recognized in the dictionary now. The day before I made this poll I read an article on Yahoo about it. :lol So I figured I'd try out the new word.

really :lol:lol, i just assumed it stood for like, ehh just average. maybe that's what the dictionary says:lol

I read an article about it being a word as well. My article also said zombie is now officially a word. Is ain't or y'all a word yet? Because I can't wait to be considered to be speaking gramatically correct english. :lol

Anyway about the shipper, y'all :)naughty) have a good point, I guess there isn't much reason to not save it. I just always toss it because I've never really considered that I would get rid of anything and I don't worry about the art box being damaged. I really only save it so I have something to safely store the collectible in when I move.

He's arrived!!! And minty fresh!!! :banana For one of Sideshow's first attempts at the Marvel PF line, it's not that bad at all. (Actually, isn't it Sideshow's first Marvel PF?) And now I can finally vote in my own poll!

My paint application and everything is flawless, despite the in-transit turbulance. I had one question though for those who own one: Are the arms VERY flimsy? I can barely push on the hand, and the arm actually bends a little. I was really surprised at that. But overall I'm happy. I'll try to get pictures up either tonight or tomorrow.

Now only one more PF to get.........

Back