Sideshow Logan PF - Your Thoughts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sideshow Logan PF - What's your opinion?

• Total voters
the sculpt was good on the head on this piece the rest of it was mehhh..... i think its a boring pose and the pleather jacket didnt help. PASS

Ok, here goes a few pictures. I tried to show him in comparison to other Sideshow PFs. You can see that I am STILL having issues trying to repair the claw damage that originally came during shipping, and then happened again when we moved in March (yes, I have put off finishing it for that long). After taking the time to compare his head to other PFs, it isn't really that much larger. His hair just makes it appear that way. However, his legs and feet are tiny and very skinny.
021.jpg

037.jpg

022.jpg

025.jpg

036.jpg

035.jpg

Let me know if you need more, I tried taking a nice picture of his dog tags, but the flash kept messing it up and without the flash it was blurry.

Not too fond of this piece. If you really want a great Logan statue buy the Bowen one. Now that Logan ROCKS.

This pf is still ok for me, I'll give 6.5/10.

-3.5 will be for:-
The head - too big
The blades - easily broken
The base - too simple

This is my second Logan PF. The first statue, I got two broken blades and a broken right leg.. sad..
The second statue arrived in Prefect condition! :rock

Ok, here goes a few pictures. I tried to show him in comparison to other Sideshow PFs. You can see that I am STILL having issues trying to repair the claw damage that originally came during shipping, and then happened again when we moved in March (yes, I have put off finishing it for that long). After taking the time to compare his head to other PFs, it isn't really that much larger. His hair just makes it appear that way. However, his legs and feet are tiny and very skinny.

Let me know if you need more, I tried taking a nice picture of his dog tags, but the flash kept messing it up and without the flash it was blurry.

Thanks for the pics Kibishii. :rock

I actually just bought one and it should be here tomorrow, but maybe Monday. Hopefully, it gets here mint. I'll definitely take pics. I might even do a pic of my "gang" together. After seeing all of the other pics, I can't wait to get a hold of this PF!

I like mine a lot. It was one the first efforts at a PF so it isn't as impressive as the new ones. Yes, he is a little taller than he should be, the head is a little oversized (hair does add to that as well as the angle of the head compared to the shoulders) and some don't like the face but it works for me. I think he gets a bum rap and looks much better in person than in pictures.

p1010012hf6.jpg

p1020305lh1.jpg

p1020298ee5.jpg

p1020307rx4.jpg

p1020315ke1.jpg

p1020320hw0.jpg

I agree Logan is a little taller than he should be but everything else about him is great. The reg edition Frank is awesome too. Theese were my first PFs and I think they have held up very well. I like them even more than I did 2 years ago. Nice pics Natrix

I think it's a silly looking piece. It looks like one of the Thunderbird puppets :lol

I think it's a silly looking piece. It looks like one of the Thunderbird puppets :lol

:lol I can definitely see that.

But I got such a deal on this one, I couldn't pass it up. I figured it was one of Sideshow's first Marvel PFs so why not? Granted, not the best but still a must for me. :rock

Wow, how much does it cost? :D

I got it for $150 shipped. Granted I know a lot of people wouldn't even pay that much just because they wouldn't want it at all but I couldn't pass it up. I'll probably want one down the road and then I'd end up paying even more esp. with Origins coming out.

I got it for $150 shipped. Granted I know a lot of people wouldn't even pay that much just because they wouldn't want it at all but I couldn't pass it up. I'll probably want one down the road and then I'd end up paying even more esp. with Origins coming out.

sht i'd buy one for that much, take off the shipping and that's pretty cheap.

but ONLY if it had the original shipper box

Back