Sideshow Life Size Tracker Prop Replica-Predators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? I thought it was Berserker hands down. oh well, I do like Tracker's bio more than Chopper, but that debate's for another day :)

Really? I thought it was Berserker hands down. oh well, I do like Tracker's bio more than Chopper, but that debate's for another day :)

Berserker and Falconer are my favourite and I can't even choose between them. If I had too though, it would probably be Berserker. Anything's better than Chopper :lol

Berserker and Falconer are my favourite and I can't even choose between them. If I had too though, it would probably be Berserker. Anything's better than Chopper :lol
I like Chopper. He's got a cool Bio.

Falconer is my favorite from Predators.. From what I've seen though, Tracker is the most liked followed by Mr. Black.

2 Months?! And here i am sitting with Hundreds of £ watching auctions end i want to win because any time now Tracker will be released and i need th money ready ?!

Im going to hammer ebay tonight!

As long as they make the tusk a lil longer I can wait two more months

I honestly think that Sideshow pushes the release dates back on some of these things due to them not selling well. That way there not stuck with an over load of inventory in their warehouse.

I put the screws in to the wall when i got Falconer for trackers mask to go next to him. Now ive got a wall with 2 ugly bare screws!

I marked the spot for the screws for mine but didn't put them in because the screw holes on my Falconer were screwed up, they were not level so that's why I didn't put mine in yet until I get incase they are messed up too.

The thought of that did cross my mind but my falcon and Berserker are identicle so i took a chance. But the new preds are wider screw holed than the AVP ones so i coudlnt put a new AVP mask there if i wanted to. But ive no idea what the screw width is on the HCG P2. Because i have entertained the idea of getting that. Eventho the paint job i dislike highly. I keep looking at the wall and feeling the need to fill it. :(

It wouldnt be a case of one or the other in the long run. I could get the P2 now and get Tracker within a week of it popping up on ebay. Its just i highly dislike the paintwork on the HCG P2 and also how it sits when its wall mounted :-/

Id feel like i wanted to gloss it or throw a tin of copper paint at it and then wedge something into the magnet to make the mask look like it was facing forward not down

To jump in to the defense of HCG's P2, while it isnt perfect, its still FAR better than SS's AVP bios (except Wolf) and it cleans up quite nicely

Some before and after pics of mine:

*Note: the base was not finished in the first two pics:*
P2Fba.jpg

P2LSAba.jpg

P2baseafter.jpg

P2DLLFR.jpg

Back