Sideshow Life Size Tracker Prop Replica-Predators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have you seen Art Gonzales's custom P2? The mesh he put in is perfect. I'm not sure if your aware or not, but the real P2 Bio actually had a descent amount of green in it too.

Took some stills from a the P2 bluray and will be taking a little trip to my hardware store to do some mesh shopping... :naughty

As for the green on Art's, its a little TOO green, imo. The actual rop wasnt that green and (more importantly to me) it didnt look it on screen (what little we saw) with all the lighting. I think this looks more "screen accurate":

P2biocloseup.jpg

P2bioRS.jpg

Do you have one? If so, what do you think of the size?

Nevermind, just googled it and found a pic of it next to SS's Wolf, Celtic and Scar on someone's wall..
It looks the same size or a bit bigger than them.. The actual P2 Bio, not the stunt version, must be enormous then.

So the quality of it isn't any worse than SS's AvP Trio?

It is indeed a LARGE bio.

And the quality is actually better than the SS AVP trio, imo. :D

cool, I'm curious what the end result will be for yours. I might consider getting one myself or just wait for the SS version.

It would of been awesome to have gotten this in June instead of August but you know how SS works. My Predators wall looks so out of balance right now with out it :( Probably will get this the same time as the battle damaged mask.

Has anyone noticed in the New Comic Con video that the Tracker Prop mask's tusks ar longer than the look on SS's web page.

[ame="https://youtu.be/-rIfR7tE_w0"]302 Found[/ame]

To jump in to the defense of HCG's P2, while it isnt perfect, its still FAR better than SS's AVP bios (except Wolf) and it cleans up quite nicely

Some before and after pics of mine:

*Note: the base was not finished in the first two pics:*
P2Fba.jpg

P2LSAba.jpg

P2baseafter.jpg

P2DLLFR.jpg

What did you done with your HCG-P2 mask?
I painted it new in gold and now I have no idea,what´s the right brown/bronze color was on it.:slap
Can you send me a pic under normal daylight?Because daylight is the same all over the world.:hi5:

Back