Sideshow Life Size Tracker Prop Replica-Predators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The tusks are tiny , they should be way bigger!! Look at the Tracker Maquette. I mean for god sake the tusks don't even curve. they look almost straight.:panic:

I really wanted to collect the 3 Bios but I think Ill just stick to the falconer.

It stinks that the berserker got so delayed that it shipped within 3 wks of the Falconer shipping, and know we have the long wait till the tracker... :slap

At least he tracker dio will be out soon... right?... Please? :pray:

I wonder why they didn't make the Tusks the size they should of, if they are worried about safety they sure didn't with the Predator Dagger they released.

Think they are that size due to package size to keep all the boxes the same size? Or to avoid making them a separate piece that needs to be put on after?

Thats ridiculous.

What problems would there be if we had to insert them into the Bio? How hard is it to make the box SLIGHTLY bigger.. This is the most favored Predator Bio from Predators..

It was just a thought and i have seen companies try and keep products of the same line in the same box size before Hot Toys has even done it. And i don't think there would be any issue with us inserting them i wouldn't mind that. Was more just seeing what others thought.

Trackers tusks have caused afew problems.

NECA couldn't get the packaging right to stop them from breaking.

Sideshows are too short.

Waiting to see how Hot Toys handles their Tracker...

Thats ridiculous.

What problems would there be if we had to insert them into the Bio? How hard is it to make the box SLIGHTLY bigger.. This is the most favored Predator Bio from Predators..

I normally agree with ya man but Tracker was my least favorite bio from that movie....by far.

I'm not saying he's everyone's favorite, but from what I've seen he seems to be the most popular of the three.

Back