Statue Sideshow Life-Size Boba Fett Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brent72 we need LOTS of pictures!

I'll do my best, man. I know it's not going to be as accurate as yours, but I don't have the stomach to take on a Fett build after what I went through with Vader. :lol

OK, first off let me say that I'm admittedly a terrible photographer and these are quick pics taken from a cell phone after a long day/night of setting this guy up. Hopefully they do a good job showing off the overall presence of the piece, however, as I am beyond happy with it. I knew it was a big gamble based on Sideshow's reputation and while it's clear that you will never get a 100% screen accurate piece from them this is still an amazing 1:1 statue. Compared to the Don Post Boba Fett I've had in my collection for the last 12 years and just sold earlier this week(shown in last pic) this is beyond a night and day difference. I'd love a completely screen accurate Boba as much as anyone, but the amount of time required and the number of different people you have to deal with is just more than I can take on at this point in my life. There's also the issue of getting a proper mannequin to display everything on and I know from past experience if you don't have the right mannequin it can completely destroy the appearance of the display. I'd bet everything I have that I wouldn't have been able to get a flexible mannequin that would hold the pose that this statue has and at the end of the day I'll sacrifice some accuracy for a statue that has an amazing pose and overall appearance. He just looks like he's ready to put Captain Solo in the cargo hold. :)

20180616_120002.jpg

20180616_120046.jpg

20180616_140441.jpg

100_1204.jpg

Well, it sounds like you’re convinced this was a valid purchase so if you’re happy with it, then I have nothing to say but Congrats!:rock

Well, it sounds like you’re convinced this was a valid purchase so if you’re happy with it, then I have nothing to say but Congrats!:rock

Yup, I'm very happy with it. I made $500 by upgrading to a statue I like 1000x more than the one I had. Win-win all around.

Mate well done awesome statue, now you need Han in carbonate and your journey will be complete.
How is the light up base?

I’ve got my life size K-2SO coming soon, I can’t wait.... will post pics when I get it.

Mate well done awesome statue, now you need Han in carbonate and your journey will be complete.
How is the light up base?

I’ve got my life size K-2SO coming soon, I can’t wait.... will post pics when I get it.

The lights on the base look really good. If I can get some good pics in the dark with the base lit I will post them. He also has lights in the chest and one on his jetpack. Thanks for the nice words and good luck with your K-2SO statue. :)

That Don Post actually looks great.

I used to love that thing, but honestly the body was way too big and it looked like Boba on steroids in person. The pose was also a little odd as Boba never held his rifle up in the air like that. I had it for 12 years and there's no doubt it was a cool display piece, but I'm glad I swapped it out for the SS statue as I'm much happier with it now. :)

The pose was also a little odd as Boba never held his rifle up in the air like that.

Not in the movie obviously but there were a few pretty widely publicized production stills where he did.

h_tumblr_inline_nwa1p1kLNz1rcnfyg_1280.jpg

Otherwise congrats on the new ESB life-size, looks amazing! :clap

Last edited:
I actually think this looks really good. I know the price is still high but I don't feel likes it's as far out of range based on the what I see from the final product. Still too rich for my blood...so far :)

Back