Statue Sideshow Life-Size Boba Fett Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As you wish...

Helmet: FPH2 by Fett Pride FINISHED by Eric aka SuperJedi
Armor: FP Armor by Fett Pride FINISHED by Ponte
Gauntlets: FP painted by Fett 4 Real (Dom) with ever-ready lite casting by redkraytdragon
Flight suit: Clothears
Flak vest: Clothears
Cape: MOW (limited wool edition)
Ammo Belt: Delta13mike
Girthbelt: Woodman
Wookiebraids: Real Horse Hair by Woodman
Gloves: Mike M
Jetpack Harness: Locally made by Hansen Metal Fabrication. Straps and bucles by www.strapworks.com
Studs, Jetpack beacon and Stabilizer: Dakota
Boots: MOW
Bootspikes and Shin Tool Blade: Mojo Fett
Jetpack clips and hooks: Full metal Fett.
Shintools: Found Paterson parts (Squeegee and Chemical Stirrer) Painted by Darth Voorhees (Lou)
EE3 Blaster: ESB built by Sidewinder
Holster: Stormrider
Pucle 40 Sidearm: Stormrider painted myself

Wow, if nothing else you've made me re-think the price of the Sideshow piece. That is an extensive and unique list. If you've got $5K in the materials, you've got a lot of personal time invested in researching and acquiring the pieces as well. It shows though, it's a really great piece.

Thanks! :hi5:

Wow, if nothing else you've made me re-think the price of the Sideshow piece. That is an extensive and unique list. If you've got $5K in the materials, you've got a lot of personal time invested in researching and acquiring the pieces as well. It shows though, it's a really great piece.

Thanks! :hi5:

Knowing how to paint helps reduces the costs, which I outsourced.

WastedFett on Instagram and the Dented Helmet now sells helmet/armor/gauntlets/jetpacks with little wait time.

It's a labor of love.

Did anyone else here besides zappaphan ever get the revised Fett from SS? I'm guessing no because if they had there probably would have been more pics posted.

That is a really awesome Boba fett, I am still waiting for mine, cannot wait to display it.
I saw they changed the neck size, that is good, I would not have the same courage than Enzo to cut it. He did it pretty well and his boba v1 looks like awesome and that is why I end up buying one.

That is a really awesome Boba fett, I am still waiting for mine, cannot wait to display it.
I saw they changed the neck size, that is good, I would not have the same courage than Enzo to cut it. He did it pretty well and his boba v1 looks like awesome and that is why I end up buying one.

When is expected delivery?

Just ordered my life size Boba Fett. I also ordered the Han in carbonite to put next to it. Right now Sideshow has free shipping on these items. Darth Vader is what I really want, but it doesn't look that impressive to me. I will wait and hopefully they come out with something better.

Just ordered my life size Boba Fett. I also ordered the Han in carbonite to put next to it. Right now Sideshow has free shipping on these items. Darth Vader is what I really want, but it doesn't look that impressive to me. I will wait and hopefully they come out with something better.

I’m exactly in the same boat as you. I have the R2 and the boba and working on a stormtrooper with Anovos armor. But the vader is what i really wanted, i ordered the first one they had on preorder then they came out with this second version, not a huge fan. Goin to wait to see in hand pics then maybe ill pull the trigger.

Would have loved to buy Han Solo too but way too much money to purchase both of them.
You are a lucky guy ;)

I’m exactly in the same boat as you. I have the R2 and the boba and working on a stormtrooper with Anovos armor. But the vader is what i really wanted, i ordered the first one they had on preorder then they came out with this second version, not a huge fan. Goin to wait to see in hand pics then maybe ill pull the trigger.

Do you guys know do any of the Full Size Darth Vaders have his breathing sound effect.. thats a must. And also how hard was it to unbox these items? Did you do it yourself? Did it come in a huge crate?

I don’t know of any withthe breathing sounds.

Yes unboxed them myself. They actully come in 5-6 boxes if I remember correctly, then on a pallet. One box with torso, on box with bottom half of the body. One box with base, one box with arms gun etc, and you put it together. It took me Luke three hours to set up boba. R2 was only about an hour.

I don’t know of any withthe breathing sounds.

Yes unboxed them myself. They actully come in 5-6 boxes if I remember correctly, then on a pallet. One box with torso, on box with bottom half of the body. One box with base, one box with arms gun etc, and you put it together. It took me Luke three hours to set up boba. R2 was only about an hour.

Thats cool can't wait. I was afraid that the Han Solo in carbonite isn't to scale, because if you look at him his waist is so small, doesn't look real life human size. But I saw some photos on line.. looks good to me. Hope that one is easy to put together!

I love the Solo it is such an impressive piece in person. I have seen it at a shop. I would love to own it. But unfortunelty i must be selective based on $ and space. I would love to have a theater room with a squad of lifesize pieces. Maybe someday. But for now I have my eyes on a couple more lifesize ones for the future. I am hoping they make a bb8 and a 3po. I will def be getting vader and K2so

My current LifeSize collection is R2 and Yoda.
Wish list is Han in Carbonite, def need 3PO to go with R2 and would love BB8 and K2SO. I can only afford one of these every couple of years, so expensive.

I think I have already known the answer, but does anyone think they will make a life size Jango someday ?

OK, I'm one of the crazy bastards who decided to buy this thing and I have it being delivered tomorrow. I'm hoping it arrives intact with no damage sustained in the shipping process and I'll post pics here once I get it all set up(probably not until sometime this weekend).

The only reason I'm doing this by the way is because I had the Don Post 1:1 Boba Fett from the 1990s and I just recently found someone crazy enough to give me $8500 for it. I know the SS isn't 100% screen accurate, but the DP Fett I had wasn't even 50% accurate and while it had a cool presence there was always a ton of stuff about it that really bugged me. I like the look of the SS statue a lot more and since it didn't cost me anything to upgrade(I actually made $500 after scoring the SS piece for $8k shipped) I figured why not go ahead and do it. We'll find out soon if I made the right choice.

Here's the DP Fett I just sold the other day. One of the main things I didn't like about it was the fact that it was ROTJ instead of ESB:

100_1086.jpg

Back