Sideshow Leatherface PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool. I think the Leatherface pf is not bad but I also think they could make an even better one...so do it Sideshow. Just do it.

Very cool. I think the Leatherface pf is not bad but I also think they could make an even better one...so do it Sideshow. Just do it.

This or Fail

LF.jpg

I don't think they could make a better PF. This Leatherface is perfection. I own and have seen PFs where there could have been improvements, but not with Leatherface. SS hit a home run with it. The pose, the detail, it's my favorite PF hands down.

I kind of agree, I don't think they will top the original. I feel like any new one would take too much of an artistic approach and it would come out like trash. Picking this up for $400 is pretty amazing.

Is great that you all love it. I just don't. It's the face for me. I would love a new one to suits my personal tastes is all.

I'm just saying as far as an original Texas Chainsaw Massacre Leatherface goes, this PF nailed it. I know plenty of people that hate the original and prefer the Jessica Biel one better. I'm sure an updated version would sell very well and I hope you get one.

My problem with the PF is they went with the Dinner scene look and I always preferred the Mask/Outfit from when you first see him, especially the butcher's apron.

:rock :rock :rock

My wish list includes a new Leatherface, a Michael Myers and Pinhead. Dreaming big dreams....I know.

I kind of agree, I don't think they will top the original. I feel like any new one would take too much of an artistic approach and it would come out like trash. Picking this up for $400 is pretty amazing.

Yeah. I was really happy to pay the $400 considering how old it is and also how limited it is aswell

i have one for sale with a little arm damage and no box. $300 local pick up in north san diego. if anyone is interested.

sorry, this is pick up only. i dont have the original box and shipping this would be a nightmare. sorry again.

Really great price. Maybe a fellow San Diego freak can grab it for someone and ship it to them...

Anybody have this up for sale? I already tried the WTB section just figured someone on this thread can help a fellow freak out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back