Sideshow Leatherface PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's 3D only I'll pass, how can a horror movie set in dark and dingy surroundings possibly be enhanced by 3D? I can't wait for 3D to die again, biggest con ever.

That said I would love to see a classic leatherface PF in his apron get up, this one is nice but I'm not a fan of the pretty woman mask.

Very cool...congrats on the nice score.:)

Thanks! :D

Yeah I just saw the trailer....actually looks pretty good.:dunno

Yeah, looks pretty decent actually.

If it's 3D only I'll pass, how can a horror movie set in dark and dingy surroundings possibly be enhanced by 3D? I can't wait for 3D to die again, biggest con ever.

That said I would love to see a classic leatherface PF in his apron get up, this one is nice but I'm not a fan of the pretty woman mask.

I used to think that 3d is a huge con, I've since changed my perception on that. Maybe its the cinemas I've been going to but ever since I got a 3d tv, I can really see the depth and 3d effects as opposed to the cinema. Really adds to the realism I think.

And I'd definitely be interested in the classic leatherface too, but I actually prefer the pretty woman mask. There's something about the duality of it all that makes it even more creepier. How something as sadistic as leatherface would want to be seen as pretty too. Love it. Just saw another leatherface pf just got sold for $600 on ebay. Glad this piece has risen in value considering it took forever to sell out.

Thanks! :D

Yeah, looks pretty decent actually.

I used to think that 3d is a huge con, I've since changed my perception on that. Maybe its the cinemas I've been going to but ever since I got a 3d tv, I can really see the depth and 3d effects as opposed to the cinema. Really adds to the realism I think.

And I'd definitely be interested in the classic leatherface too, but I actually prefer the pretty woman mask. There's something about the duality of it all that makes it even more creepier. How something as sadistic as leatherface would want to be seen as pretty too. Love it. Just saw another leatherface pf just got sold for $600 on ebay. Glad this piece has risen in value considering it took forever to sell out.

Yeah I would have deffo snapped him up though if I'd been into collecting back then,leatherface is my fav horror icon. Is the mask removable with a face underneath?

Yeah I would have deffo snapped him up though if I'd been into collecting back then,leatherface is my fav horror icon. Is the mask removable with a face underneath?

Nice! I don't think leatherface is pretty popular in this forum, given how little replies this official thread has gotten. lol

Unfortunately the mask is not removable but then again we never do get to see his face. However you can still see blue eyes, mouth teeth and lips through the holes.

I think it'll look great to have this statue next to (hopefully) a release of him in his classic apron gear.

If they ever do another Leather im in for sure. Still waiting to see. Same with that Pinhead. Some great horror icons still waiting on PF tribute

This is one PF I've always wanted and hope they make another. I would totally get right away. Even though i'm struggling with money I should be getting back on my feet and be able to get some Statues/PF'S but for now 1/6 will do. Crossing my fingers they make another. Leatherface is my favorite as I met the cast of the original film. :pray:

They are supposed to be making another soon. If... it is still in development...? You could always write to "Ask Sideshow" or tweet them and see.

:horror really? Wow! Please say it's true! I'm debating so hard if I should get rid of my Freddy and Jason PF since there's no new horror statues coming. If I know there's more I will never consider getting rid of them. Must wait to be sure.

:horror really? Wow! Please say it's true! I'm debating so hard if I should get rid of my Freddy and Jason PF since there's no new horror statues coming. If I know there's more I will never consider getting rid of them. Must wait to be sure.

Yeah I returned a Freddy PF because his foot didn't fit into his base at all and his hat had glue streaks on it and I never got a Jason PF. They're cool but unless we get a Myers PF I'm not too worried about having them in my collection. Jason pf is pretty cool looking though. I hope they make a part 7 or 6 of him.

Yeah I returned a Freddy PF because his foot didn't fit into his base at all and his hat had glue streaks on it and I never got a Jason PF. They're cool but unless we get a Myers PF I'm not too worried about having them in my collection. Jason pf is pretty cool looking though. I hope they make a part 7 or 6 of him.

Yes I want a zombie head Jason all bloody up and gross looking! Also myers, new leather face, maybe chucky, and pin head! If we don't get these I will get rid of the two horror statues I own now. No point in having these taking up space if nothing new will show up.

finally.. After many years i managed to pick this piece up. sooo happy right now. I paid $400 for it which im pretty happy with. Number 184/300

j0em1d.jpg

2rms9i1.jpg

Back