Sideshow Leatherface PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a sequel in the 80's, I don't care if not based on the original. Was only a week ago I was hoping for a new Freddy......

Had a sequel in the 80's, I don't care if not based on the original. Was only a week ago I was hoping for a new Freddy......
Me too, but unfortunately it's not as great as I would have wanted it to be. Could be the same thing with Leatherface.

We just recently got Jason from pt. 3, now we got a new Freddy, Pinhead on the way. I think were about due for another Leatherface soon...hoping at least. Id like a leatherface as well.

Let's hope we get all the horror icons in PF form.

Freddy - Done
Jason - Done
Pinhead - WIP
Myers
Leatherface
Ash (new, old pose is too strange)

C'mon Sideshow!

iphonepics292.jpg

That Top Shelfs a thing of Beauty :clap[/QUOTE]

He speaks the truth:yess::yess::goodpost:

I wish I had got this back when it was still available. Beautiful piece. I can't imagine it being any different. Hoping to find one one of these days, I have the perfect spot for it.

Sideshow NEEDS to make a new original Leatherface with the skin mask.

Yes why does this mask look more like a doll? It seems to go great with the Freddy vs Jason set, because all 3 of them seems like giant dolls and not statues. Now the new Freddy and Jason PF are true statues. At least that's how I see this. Something just looks different about the first 3. What do you all think?

The new Jason and Freddy are great. Not too fond of the old PFs of them but to each their own. I like how Leatherface turned out but I guess they could release an update although it isn't too urgent to me. BUT.... what I wouldn't do for a Myers PF!

there is coming a new movie.its the sequel ofthe original 1974 movie.
I hope sideshow release a new PF

Back