Sideshow/KNB Classic Predator Skull Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember seeing Pred skulls like that one almost 12 years ago at multiple comic conventions. It looks a lot like the SSC one but minus the neat stand. Think I'll pass. My girl would get pretty freaked out by it.

Any chace that I could get a fellow boardie to order two?(one for me) I don't have a credit card I can use, but I'll be able to pay via Moneo Order. Please PM me if you can help me out.

You dont need a credit card.
Sideshow also accepts Visa debit cards. That way you can use your own money.:wink1:

You dont need a credit card.
Sideshow also accepts Visa debit cards. That way you can use your own money.:wink1:

You could also send them a money order. I did that during the great PZ EX scare when they said they would cancel orders for any kind of cc error. I just mailed the MO and they applied it to my account, simple as that.

I want this Predator skull. I will buy it and whenever anyone comes over to visit, they'll see it and I'll tell them that the hunter has become the hunted.

This is badass, I think I may have to pick this up.

2 questions:

1. The CC display didn't have the yellow teeth, any comments from sideshow on whether they will leave it that way for the production run? On the site they are yellow... meh :gah:.

2. I have 800 reward points from a recent purchase, and cant find any info on what that translates to in dollars. Any ballpark guesses?

Is this a life sized piece?? I'm on the fence about purchasing, and this would decide it for me.

Yes it is, check out the back stage pass video on the ss order page, its huge.

And thanks for the info on points to dollar conversion.

edit: I really cant stand the "smokers" teeth, i hope they do away with that.

I really cant stand the "smokers" teeth, i hope they do away with that.

Yeah, looks great at the con - I hope that's how it turns out. I put my order in after seeing those new pics...

**Edit

Here's one of turtle's great pics:

DSC_0430.jpg

I got a processing email today stating Monday, December 27 as the day SS will get these at the warehouse... So yea, early next year.

I still want to see the final paint, hate those yellow teeth on the proto. The one at SDCC looked great though, which paint version will we get SS?

Thank you for the answer.
I was thinking only my local agent can not have it this year.

The paint would be really a big "?". The picture you cut here is more movie accurate.

Back