Sideshow/KNB Classic Predator Skull Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks really good! Would the mandibles be that wide open in a roaring position?

I guess so... They look pretty similar to the wolf bust.

Really, if the skull had been lying around on the ground like it was in the movie the cartilage holding together the mandible bones would have long decomposed & they would have broken free...

I like to think of this one as more of a hunters trophy, posed by a taxidermist. :wink1:

oh and the teeth are white....no worries there...you will not go wrong with this....on the shelf it looks amazing. so worth it...

188/750 see pics above

I'm hoping to pick this up soon...it'd be a shame for me not to...:lol

What's the height on it and do you have any pics of it with one of the Bios?

its roughly about 11" wide by 16" deep by 17" tall.... just measured it

unfortunatly i dont own a bios YET...but very soon...very soon

Last edited:
no no...its definatly got some weight to it. id say about 7-8lbs for the head its self.... about the same for the stand...

shipping weight was estimated by canada post at 22lbs...box is massive...couldnt believe it...

and iam pretty sure its polystone, same material used in the making of han solo in carbonite 12inch display..

i cannot be sure because i mostly collect 1/6 but fibre glass has a smell to it and this doesnt smell.....

if i was blown away with the production pictures and opted to buy it even tho i only collect 1/6, then you should have no worries....its awesome...really happy with it.

I did, I'm just finishing paying it off this week from a shop here then I will have early next week hopefully!

I actually think I like the Super Predator skull more than I like the classsic...I think it has to do with the way the mandibles are placed on the classic...I wish they were more open.

Just paid for this one through AE.....I'll be bumping this again in about a week....:yess:

Anyone else here pick one up?

I got #12/750 from Sideshow a few weeks ago. Pretty happy with the low edition number, but I was more impressed by the overall piece. Nice detail and precise paint. Still havent figured out how to post pics :( Wish Sideshow would annouce the Classic Preds battle damaged bio to go with it.

I got #12/750 from Sideshow a few weeks ago. Pretty happy with the low edition number, but I was more impressed by the overall piece. Nice detail and precise paint. Still havent figured out how to post pics :( Wish Sideshow would annouce the Classic Preds battle damaged bio to go with it.

Do you have a photo hosting site you use? like photobucket..

The Classic bio has been seen in a video so we know it will be released. (I hope) probably waiting until Tracker ships.

Back