Premium Format Sideshow kit fisto PF possible?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...there are so many other Jedi that need a statue before him. Even in the Clone Wars he appeared in only a few arcs. Ahsoka and Mace for starters.

I know! And if that's too much to ask, I'm willing to settle for an Ahsoka in Slave Leia outfit:
ahsoka.jpg

I know! And if that's too much to ask, I'm willing to settle for an Ahsoka in Slave Leia outfit:
View attachment 118582

I hate to say it, but I would probably get that (I kinda like the design) but my wife would slap me for sure.

That being said I'd take a Revan or Episode 3 Obi over Kit, but that's just my personal taste. I bet a Kit Fisto PF would look super awesome with the right pose though

I wouldn't be surprised if down the line we got a Kit Fisto but I definitely see Mace, Ahsoka, Ki-Adi-Mundi and Plo Koon coming before him.

I understand the others coming, but PLO koon is fugly. Haha

I think kit fisto would make a cooler looking statue. Especially if they take him from one of the episodes of CW instead of the basic brown robe movie ****...

I think they need to do a shirtless version to play up the green. Base it off of the clone wars episode. I saw a custom on here that looked cool, but a licensed statue is supreme I feel.

I understand the others coming, but PLO koon is fugly. Haha

I think kit fisto would make a cooler looking statue. Especially if they take him from one of the episodes of CW instead of the basic brown robe movie ****...

I think they need to do a shirtless version to play up the green. Base it off of the clone wars episode. I saw a custom on here that looked cool, but a licensed statue is supreme I feel.

As one who has MYC's custom Kit Fisto I can tell you that it is at least at or surpasses Sideshow's quality (and I am a big fan of Sideshow). Combine that with the limited nature of this unique piece and it will remain a centerpiece in my collection.

As one who has MYC's custom Kit Fisto I can tell you that it is at least at or surpasses Sideshow's quality (and I am a big fan of Sideshow). Combine that with the limited nature of this unique piece and it will remain a centerpiece in my collection.
Can you post some pics? Would love to see it. And I agree with you Savage, a shirtless version lightsabe in one hand a hand out "battle-ready" pose would look sick

Yeah. Actually was ordering one. Had to cancel to help my brother out money wise. Would love to see some hd pics.

Igo from sideshow mentioned something over at the SF board that a shirtless Fisto idea from him has been scratched by SSC dev team.. I doubt we will see a Fisto anytime soon

I'm really hoping for a new Jedi in the new trilogy that I really like. I need a favorite jedi that's cannon and front and center.

Don't we all, but creating such a character is a challenge.

I don't think it is really that hard... Give us what we want. An alien Jedi. Haha

But really, if john Boyega is a Jedi. And he does some parkour stuff and goes toe to toe with the new sith. We have a winner.

I want to see an alien jedi be the main character. We haven't gotten that. I hope Boyega is playing an alien (Assuming he's the lead), but at the same time I don't because it would be cool to have an African American main character in a franchise this big.

Either way I'll be happy.

I want to see an alien jedi be the main character. We haven't gotten that. I hope Boyega is playing an alien (Assuming he's the lead), but at the same time I don't because it would be cool to have an African American main character in a franchise this big.

Either way I'll be happy.

Yeah. Out of the casting, I hope Boyega is the new Jedi lead/Jedi in training.

Igo from sideshow mentioned something over at the SF board that a shirtless Fisto idea from him has been scratched by SSC dev team.. I doubt we will see a Fisto anytime soon

That is unfortunate to hear.

Bringing in andy serkis... I just hope we get a main protagonist alien Jedi. If it looked like kit... That would be a dream. Old squid face is my boy!

I'd love for them to do his race of a Jedi as a main character. But a "sith fisto" would be awesome too.

Kit_Fisto_Joins_The_Dark_Side_by_Groovyfrem.jpg

Sith_Nautolan_Darth_Mach_by_adrman.jpg

Back