Sideshow Juggernaut Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind people making constructive complaints/criticisms- I've done my share- but when members get on a thread and just ***** about everything and make nonstop ridiculous comments, they go on the ignore list; especially when the person is being a **** and obstinate.

I love you avatar btw. :eek:

I look forward to the full reveal and base measurements, but i have a feeling this is going to be $1400+ and eggshell thin.

I'm in agreement. There is constructive criticism that's valid and there is just pissing on EVERYTHING sideshow does. Thanks for the avatar compliment by the way.

I'm in agreement. There is constructive criticism that's valid and there is just pissing on EVERYTHING sideshow does. Thanks for the avatar compliment by the way.

Are you refering to me? I bet I own more Sideshow stuff than you and your new friend together...lol

Is this gonna be on this weeks Live show?

Now that it’s here I can’t wait to hit preorder and quit collecting

Are you refering to me? I bet I own more Sideshow stuff than you and your new friend together...lol

I don't even know who you are. I'm not referring to anyone specifically, but if the shoe fits you can let me know. I only collect PF's so you probably do have more pieces from SS than I do....so? I'll still put my display of 40 PF's against many other collections of mishmash clutter lol. And over the years I've probably owned WAY more than you have. I just decided to sell off everything else besides PF's. Either way, who cares? Like I said I have no issue with constructive criticism, but some folks just enjoy pissing on everything SS. If that's not you then don't sweat it.

Haha, I see some hot toys and statues collections and I think, damn that's worth a used (or new) car right there. Then I realize that is me too... :lol 5 figures nowadays is like more than a grand, and statue prices have gone up. Juggernaut is bigger than Thanos so I'd estimate him to be around that price range but probably more.

Oh we shall see how SSC will price this thing. But they need to be in tune because too high a price ...and collectors will not buy it.

Haha, I see some hot toys and statues collections and I think, damn that's worth a used (or new) car right there. Then I realize that is me too... :lol 5 figures nowadays is like more than a grand, and statue prices have gone up. Juggernaut is bigger than Thanos so I'd estimate him to be around that price range but probably more.

Ha, that's a funny statement. I recently found out that I'm in need of a new car. So I said F it and sold off my collection (except my Hulks, can't part with those). Just like that I have enough money to buy a new car and a whole lot of less stuff cluttering my house. I kinda feel good about it too.

No blog yet. Do they go up on another day now or still Tuesdays?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back