Sideshow Juggernaut Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im gonna buy the reg later on cheaper. Dont really care for the exclusive at all, really. Gonna see what other new reveals we're going to get coming up in the near future, and save my money. I just know something awesome is going to pop up thats better at Juggys price tag. Always happens after I decide to spend my money. :slap Patience is key. lol!

That's my hope, too .....is to get the REG (aka CE) later. Hopefully the price will be a lot cheaper then. And I'm ok if I end up not having this at the end.

Got converted today.
Man. Is this really a 1/4 scale? Dudes pics up their making it seem 1/5

Most people that have it are saying that it's closer to 1/5 scale than 1/4. That's surprising considering how much sideshow is charging for it. That said, it's a MAQ instead of a PF. So, it can be any scale sideshow wants it to be with a MAQ label.

I guess BBTS is waiting on more allocation. Their first allocation must have sold out ...and now they are waiting another allocation from SSC.

Why would anyone in their right mind want to make their statue worthless

Thanks for chiming in with the helping hand :lol Much appreciated

I don't think the 800 collector editions are worthless. People who don't want Kitty sell her essentially making their Juggs cheaper. Kitty only costs $40 at retail and I'm sure no one sold her for $40

I'd love to have a full sculpt of Kitty ...a true PF or MAQ of her instead of this EX.

SSC needs to give her some justice.

Back