Sideshow Juggernaut Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That what surprised me about this reveal. I was already revealed lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Exactly. Should've shown the full sculpt for this 12 Days reveal. They did for Domino, so why not this one?

Jim Lee is arguably the best Marvel comic artist since John Byrne. John Byrne was arguably the best Marvel comic artist since Dave Cockrum. Dave Cockrum was arguably the best Marvel comic artist since the legend Jack Kirby. Every one of the artists drew Juggernaut essentially 'missing a neck' because he is so roided up by the gem that the tiny bit of his neck that is there, is covered by his helmet.

It's ok to simply not like the Juggernaut, but the design of this statue is spot on.

Calm down. I could argue your choice of best marvel artists but I won't. And Jim Lee is so overrated. Please...

Jeez...look at me I’m unique because I don’t like the popular artists. Juggernaut has always been depicted like this, why the hell would they sculpt him with a neck.

This is the X-Men and Juggernaut I know and love. He looks pretty neckless to me. And I love it.

Jeez...look at me I’m unique because I don’t like the popular artists. Juggernaut has always been depicted like this, why the hell would they sculpt him with a neck.

His head should be clearly above his shoulders so there is some semblance of a neck like as seen below...

juggernaut.jpg
juggernaut.jpg

I think we need to see more pics of this in different angles. Right now we are seeing this from a top angle ...looking down at Juggy's face. This does not give us a good viewpoint to see if he was sculpted with a neck in mind.

Exactly. He is styled after the 90's artists and looks amazing...if I had the room, I would preorder him day 1. Anyone complaining about his "neck", go Google Jim Lee, Todd Mcfarlane, or Rob Liefeld Juggernaut and you will see that he looks perfect. I even found some pictures of Juggernaut from the 70's fighting Spiderman and he was drawn this way.
The statue is very well done, but the size is going to be a major limitation for many people. I have a feeling this won't even fit on top of a detolf.

Spidey never fought the Juggernaut in the 70's. Why would anyone want a statue based on McFarlane or Liefeld art?

Spidey never fought the Juggernaut in the 70's. Why would anyone want a statue based on McFarlane or Liefeld art?
:lol Spiderman 229 & 230 from 1982; John Romita Jr. :lol
https://www.michaelminneboo.nl/wp-content/uploads/spider-man-vs-juggernaut-ASM-229.jpg
Dude, you need to let it go and move on. You don't like the style. We get it. Don't order it.

Whether YOU like it or not, the short or missing neck how the majority of artists have drawn him for 50 years. You can go down the list saying how you don't like some of the greatest Marvel comic artists ever, but that won't change the fact that most artists draw Juggernaut with a short/missing neck.

As far as not liking Jim Lee or Todd McFarlane, you are entitled to your opinion on that well. Got it. Don't order statues based off their 90's designs.

I look forward to seeing more pictures just to see how massive he is and am interested to see if he will fit on top of a Detolf. I don't really care about the price because Sideshow has bumped up their quality.

Any predictions on the EX?

I am really, really trying to stick to the upcoming Punisher being my last 1/4 scale (unless they release a Byrne Cyclops or quality Lee Cyclops).

SS releasing a statue will always equal complaints.
I don't mind people making constructive complaints/criticisms- I've done my share- but when members get on a thread and just ***** about everything and make nonstop ridiculous comments, they go on the ignore list; especially when the person is being a **** and obstinate.

I love you avatar btw. :eek:

I look forward to the full reveal and base measurements, but i have a feeling this is going to be $1400+ and eggshell thin.

I don't mind people making constructive complaints/criticisms- I've done my share- but when members get on a thread and just ***** about everything and make nonstop ridiculous comments, they go on the ignore list; especially when the person is being a **** and obstinate.

No, you just want people to agree with you, plain and simple. I posted pics to clearly show you what I mean and show you that you are wrong but you'll do and say anything to argue the point. Your skin is eggshell thin.

Can someone photoshop juggs with his big wide head on top of mister elastic's neck to make this guy happy? :rotfl

Back