Sideshow Juggernaut Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get this. He's as big as my Hulk PF if Hulk was sitting down.

Thanos is listed by Marvel as being 6' 7" tall. HULK in his modern/smart form is supposed to be 7' 6". Thanos is shorter than HULK by almost a foot. They shouldn't be the same size. The XM Thanos is spot on in 1/4 scale. The MAQ is not.

Thanos is listed by Marvel as being 6' 7" tall. HULK in his modern/smart form is supposed to be 7' 6". Thanos is shorter than HULK by almost a foot. They shouldn't be the same size. The XM Thanos is spot on in 1/4 scale. The MAQ is not.

Everyone quotes marvel like they continually update those and make sure they are accurate. Lol. **** changes with every artist. Thanos being hulk sized makes sense to me, visually.

Like. Cable is listed at 6,8 and hulk could be 7 ft? Get the heck outta here hahaha

Igo did state his girth is huge and bigger than Thanos. Also was posted that on SSL they stated his hands are bigger then most in the office.

Thanos is as big as Hulk in the movie, Infinity War. Also Igo said he was 1/4 scale. In Infinity War the comic he's basically as big as Captain America though. So size varies.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanos is as big as Hulk in the movie, Infinity War. Also Igo said he was 1/4 scale. In Infinity War the comic he's basically as big as Captain America though. So size varies.

I don't collect movie statues. I want comic statues. Thanos is 6' 7" as listed by Marvel Comics. The MAQ is not 1/4 scale. The XM Thanos is. If sideshow want to take liberties with their size and costumes, that's on them. It doesn't change the fact that Thanos is smaller than the HULK in comics.

Everyone quotes marvel like they continually update those and make sure they are accurate. Lol. **** changes with every artist. Thanos being hulk sized makes sense to me, visually.

See my reply above. Thanos is smaller in height than the HULK.

Like. Cable is listed at 6,8 and hulk could be 7 ft? Get the heck outta here hahaha

HULK is not 7 ft he's 7' 6 " and over a thousand lbs. Cable is a shrimp next to him at 6' 8" and 350 lbs. Cable is an inch taller than Thanos but Thanos weighs 985 lbs. That puts Thanos very close to the HULK in overall musculature and girth, but not height.

See my reply above. Thanos is smaller in height than the HULK.
But if you collect comic statues why did you get the ToT Maquette. It's not based on a comic.

Igo said it's 1/4. Sideshow borrowed ideas from comics and the MCU. I'm just going by what Sideshow Igo said lol

But if you collect comic statues why did you get the ToT Maquette. It's not based on a comic.

Igo said it's 1/4. Sideshow borrowed ideas from comics and the MCU. I'm just going by what Sideshow Igo said lol

You are mistaken. I did not purchase the Thanos MAQ. I have the XM Thanos in my collection. Igo is wrong about the height of Thanos.

You are mistaken. I did not purchase the Thanos MAQ. I have the XM Thanos in my collection. Igo is wrong about the height of Thanos.
Oh man. You should get the ToT Maquette. It's a great 1/4 representation of Thanos. Same as XM. Only based on different dimensions.

Oh man. You should get the ToT Maquette. It's a great 1/4 representation of Thanos. Same as XM. Only based on different dimensions.

The MAQ looks phenomenal. My good friend has the EX and I've seen it up close and personal. It's a mind blowing piece. However, I'm more of a as comic accurate as possible kinda guy so I passed on the MAQ. I knew it was going to be bigger than 1/4 scale and I didn't have room for it. Selling my XM Thanos wasn't an option for me personally because it ticked all my boxes and I like how it looks in my collection. This was never about which piece looks better or is more popular (most would pick the MAQ). It is about which of the 2 is truly 1/4 scale based of the characters listed height. Comic Thanos is 6' 7" and weighs 985 lbs. Movie Thanos is about 9 feet tall. Igo can say that the MAQ is 1/4 scale if he's going by the MCU. However, if he's going by the comics, the MAQ is definitely 1/3 scale.

As I said before, I'm not interested in movie versions for my statues. I like my statues as comic accurate as possible. It's just a personal preference. I think the MAQ looks outstanding.

Back