Sideshow Juggernaut Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure he will be more - Juggs will be less detailed and possibly a little smaller...? I'm guessing he will be around $1100

Why would Juggernaut be smaller? Sources list comic Doomsday at around 7 foot/615lbs while Juggernaut is normally listed around 9 foot/1,500 lbs.

Why would Juggernaut be smaller? Sources list comic Doomsday at around 7 foot/615lbs while Juggernaut is normally listed around 9 foot/1,500 lbs.

Maybe you're right but they might not make him a true 1/4 scale. Either way I think he will be a lot less detailed than Doomsday, there's a lot of empty space on the teaser. We will see :)

Maybe you're right but they might not make him a true 1/4 scale. Either way I think he will be a lot less detailed than Doomsday, there's a lot of empty space on the teaser. We will see :)

Even if he is less detailed, this is Sideshow we're talking about. IMO, no way they would not be ultra-greedy and price him cheaper, especially since he will be the very first licensed 1/4 Juggernaut ever done. They like to price things according to collector need/want as well as height, weight, complexity, you name it - any reason to overprice a piece, they will jump on. :lol

If I'm wrong and he's cheaper, feel free to post the "I told you so dance," gif. :rotfl

Maquettes are not true scale to the character’s height.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maquettes are not true scale to the character’s height.

Was kinda the point I was making, the maquette label means they can make it any size. Granted, all the others have been approx quarter scale

Was kinda the point I was making, the maquette label means they can make it any size. Granted, all the others have been approx quarter scale

I would love a giant Juggernaut about 30-34 inches but we would pay dearly for it lol

He's a large character so regardless of whether it is true to any kind of scale, it's going to be big.

It will surely be in the price range of Thanos/Doomsday.

I'm not too sure the Thanos on Throne is 1/4 scale, no matter what the art director said. I believe a few here have measured the statue and even with his greater height he's far closer to 1/3 scale than he is to 1/4 scale.

No way Thanos is 1/4. Put him next to Bane and he makes Bane look small.

I'm not too sure the Thanos on Throne is 1/4 scale, no matter what the art director said. I believe a few here have measured the statue and even with his greater height he's far closer to 1/3 scale than he is to 1/4 scale.

Yep, you're right, which is all the more reason we don't know what scale juggs will be

No way Thanos is 1/4. Put him next to Bane and he makes Bane look small.

No he probably is 1/4 to be honest. Hulkbuster by XM IS 1/4 also but that piece is bigger than a lot of 1/3 scale pieces.

No he probably is 1/4 to be honest. Hulkbuster by XM IS 1/4 also but that piece is bigger than a lot of 1/3 scale pieces.

I'm not sure that's a fair comparison.

A lot of the variants of the Hulkbuster tower over Hulk himself.

And then it's up to which ever version of Thanos you use to determine his height. It varies but approximately 7 feet for comic (6'7"), and around 8 feet for MCU.

I'm not sure that's a fair comparison.

A lot of the variants of the Hulkbuster tower over Hulk himself.

And then it's up to which ever version of Thanos you use to determine his height. It varies but approximately 7 feet for comic (6'7"), and around 8 feet for MCU.

Fair enough!

Thanos 7 foot... they should cast Shaquile o'neal to play Thanos hahaha

Majestic1 on SF posted an Igo quote that was on 5/24, Igo stated that Juggernaut is about size as Thanos Maquette, if Thanos was standing. I couldn't find that quote posted here.

Back