Sideshow Juggernaut Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The P1 Lobo is amazing and monsters this for not much more $. I'm interested in picking it up and have zero interest in him

The P1 Lobo looks phenomenal. I was just mentioned the OG Lobo PF because it was a similar scale to the new Lobo PF and Juggy.

I think that's the only bright side of this whole thing. They definitely stayed true to a classic Juggernaut.

No question. I wish they would've done the same for Deathstroke. The Deathstroker PF still feels like a sucker punch for all classic Perez Deathstroke fans. Sideshow definitely got that aspect of this Juggy right IMO.

I really love everything about the statue and Sideshow nailed his classic look perfectly. The exclusive is a must have imho. However, the price tag is insane and there is no way I could justify spending more on this than the Thanos on throne. I have been buying Sideshow premium formats since the original Spiderman & Captain America PFs 15+ years ago and feel like my 1/4 scale collection is mostly complete. If the price on this had been much lower, I would have been tempted, but these insane prices make me glad that I am out of 1/4th scale.

Last edited:
Such a shame really. They create a piece that most people want, but price it so most people can't afford it. It reminds me of super cars, people desire them but most can't afford them and just end up oogleing at the pictures. Same here, sad.

I’ve kept track in the other forum and there are so far more than 10 people who will or have already preordered Juggernaut!

Seems like there are a lot of people that are wealthy enough and/or want this enough that they don't care about "value". I guess sideshow knew exactly what they were doing. I've been looking forward to this statue for a long time, but i cant bring myself to overpay for things.

Sideshow!!!!! You are slowly killing collecting. For heavens sake people don't preorder this until they at least have the dignity to give us an ES. Pretty please with sugar on top and a kiss from Beyoncé.

Sideshow!!!!! You are slowly killing collecting. For heavens sake people don't preorder this until they at least have the dignity to give us an ES. Pretty please with sugar on top and a kiss from Beyoncé.

Then they announce a 500 ES and everyone orders and they boost prices again. If this sounds like too much money, DONT BUY UT FOLKS. Haha. If it is manageable for you and you want it, buy it. A low ES will only bring the “collectors in” more.

Seems like there are a lot of people that are wealthy enough and/or want this enough that they don't care about "value". I guess sideshow knew exactly what they were doing. I've been looking forward to this statue for a long time, but i cant bring myself to overpay for things.

People just like throwing their money away, I guess.

Just like all those people that paid the equivalent of two PFs for that open edition Galactus maquette back in 2013.
They were warned by all the real collectors out there. With an open ES in the future those things will constantly for sale on ebay and dirt cheap too.

...or maybe not ;)

Really? Excluding the insane price for Juggs, what other existing statue of the character is better than this? If you can post some pics, even better. Cause from what I’ve seen over the years, including customs, nothing at the moment comes close.

Are you kidding??

s-l1000.jpg

Have you followed Juggernaut at all? This is totally 90's Juggy right here which is why it's so damn appealing if it wasn't for that ****** price tag.

I'll just leave this here.

Have I followed Juggernaut...smh You talk as though Juggernaut was created in the 90s...lol Comic books sucked in the 90s. Head above shoulders...

juggernaut.jpg

looks like plastic bro

It's most definitely is not. That sucker is sturdy as hell and has a good deal of heft to it. It's an amazing statue and captures the classic Juggy perfectly. I've had it in my collection for about 10 years and still think it's the best Juggernaut statue ever made. The Shiflett bros nailed this piece for Bowen Designs.

Back