Sideshow Juggernaut Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would of been nice if they had set an ES for it. Could help with sells.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

My conspiracy theory:- Maybe that’s why Sideshow hasn’t uploaded any recent Prime 1 preorders onto their site, to make their pieces more attractive relative to Prime 1 pieces if you have to pay for the huge amount for shipping direct from Prime 1.
...and then tomorrow they upload all their P1 pieces :dunno

Yeah, where the heck is Tom Hardy Bane?

When the 1% start complaining about SS price to scale ratio you know SS has finally gone too far lol

Just because you’re a 1% does it automatically mean you don’t appreciate a good value.

I know it’s a peak economy for the 1% but $1,400 for that lol

When the 1% start complaining about SS price to scale ratio you know SS has finally gone too far lol

Just because you’re a 1% does it automatically mean you don’t appreciate a good value.

I know it’s a peak economy for the 1% but $1,400 for that lol

Hey we’re not 1%, we’re at least 2%. And when you include Facebook etc we’re maybe double that!!! :rotfl

I was really hoping to add this to the collection...holy mother of all pricing...not a shot for me..and I really like the piece.

In all honesty, I will give Sideshow credit for one thing with this Juggy. The didn't sideshowify the hell out of his costume. For those wanting a classic Juggy, this pretty much hits the mark. I'm glad to see they didn't blow that part like they did with their Deathstroker PF.

That looks horrible. Look how tiny that head is and there is no neck whatsoever...LOL I'm amazed at what some of you think is good.

Really? Excluding the insane price for Juggs, what other existing statue of the character is better than this? If you can post some pics, even better. Cause from what I’ve seen over the years, including customs, nothing at the moment comes close.

In all honesty, I will give Sideshow credit for one thing with this Juggy. The didn't sideshowify the hell out of his costume. For those wanting a classic Juggy, this pretty much hits the mark. I'm glad to see they didn't blow that part like they did with their Deathstroker PF.

I think that's the only bright side of this whole thing. They definitely stayed true to a classic Juggernaut.

Statue looks awesome but can't afford it with 1/3 Freeze coming in soon.

This is my favorite angle

3002471_press08.jpg

Back