Sideshow Juggernaut Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So he's not much taller than Magneto. Obviously he's thicker though. But man, price is unwarranted. The Hulk Maquette was like $750. Galactus was $800. Sentinel was $900. This price is just silly.

Edit: He will fit in a tall Besta though lol.

Maybe I'll bite since I have alot of points. It'll depend on the ES for both versions for me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The statue is a beast......but the price...…….:slap:thud::lol Glad I'm on my way out of this hobby, it's getting way to expensive. I'll just sit back and enjoy pics from other people's collections since that's about the only thing to do with a statue. Admire it.

Yeah I’m definitely happy I’m almost out of this hobby as well. I enjoy the collection I have and will admire from afar lol. I would if never guessed $1400 for a sideshow premium format or “maquette” lol sign of the times.

Yeah I’m definitely happy I’m almost out of this hobby as well. I enjoy the collection I have and will admire from afar lol. I would if never guessed $1400 for a sideshow premium format or “maquette” lol sign of the times.

You can get far larger 1/3 scale pieces for 50% of the cost (some of the Arkham line on the P1 website). Even new 1/3 scale pieces are between $900-1200 often.

Hard pass at that price glad I'm not a huge juggernaut fan....the kitty ex looks dumb like it was an after thought just to squeeze some more money out of it if I was going to spend that much i would buy an xm

Its a cool piece and everything but DAMN!! My 1/3 scale Prime 1 Dark knight cost less than this. WT****!!

Yep, there are many more Prime 1 1/3 pieces which are substantially less than this, and the ones that aren’t have a hell of a lot more options.

All the Hush pieces for one are cheaper, bigger and have a lot more detail in them.

I think the only 1/3 Prime 1 piece which is more is Doomsday and it completely dwarfs this piece, and one or two of the sets for Lobo etc and both their 1/3 Freeze and Croc are about the same price.

i was really looking forward to this piece, but the price makes no sense. There are a lot of better statues at a lower price than this. i hope this thing just sits in stock for years so sideshow doesnt keep up the ridiculous pricing.

Pretty much the same arguments as when the price for Sideshows Doomsday’s was announced.

You would’ve thought Sideshow learned their lesson.... apparently not, except to increase the price even more to account for the lower interest in the piece; which was probably because of the high price in the first place!?!

Dang that's about $250 more than I thought it would be. I like the Kitty EX, but for that price there should have been an unmasked portrait. I'll probably get it. I've been planning to use $700 - $800 in RPs to take out some of the sticker shock, which is the same thing I did with Thanos.

Dang that's about $250 more than I thought it would be. I like the Kitty EX, but for that price there should have been an unmasked portrait. I'll probably get it. I've been planning to use $700 - $800 in RPs to take out some of the sticker shock, which is the same thing I did with Thanos.

I feel like blowing $700-800 RPs on a piece that's overpriced by at least $600 ultimately nullifies RPs lol.

Back