Sideshow Juggernaut Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this Sideshow one is nice. Just not $1400.00 nice. There are several 1/4 piece's out there that are just as nice if not better and a whole lot cheaper too.

Agreed that the price for SS Juggs is whack, but as sculpture none of the pics you posted come close to the SS quality, though XM version is best , I don’t like the helm/dome and arm banding designs. To bad SS priced many out of this one. I just want to see a pic of this beast facing off against the Wolverine pf.

UoZd1hW.jpg

Well, if the SS XMen line-up pic is accurate, Juggs looks like he measures 21.5 to 22 inches head height in his present pose. Surely he would exceed 22” if standing straight up. I would think he would be at least 24”, and maybe as much as 25”-25.5”. Not too bad.

Although I think it’d look weird if they put juggernaut in true 1/4 scale. He’d match the comic height but that looks ridiculous haha. Like, I don’t think I’ve ever seen juggernaught drawn bigger than hulk when they face off and Hulks max height is listed as 8ft on the marvel website.

I do agree that them asking $100 more than DOUBLE what the hulk PF cost is ridiculous. There is no way in hell it is due to production cost increases either

Sideshow had no problems making the Thanos MAQ about 1/3 scale. No one complained about it. For $1400, this Juggy MAQ should be every bit of 1/3 scale to justify that price tag.

Well, if the SS XMen line-up pic is accurate, Juggs looks like he measures 21.5 to 22 inches head height in his present pose. Surely he would exceed 22” if standing straight up. I would think he would be at least 24”, and maybe as much as 25”-25.5”. Not too bad.

I think the 2" heel on his boot covers any bend in the knee and back :lol

I think this Sideshow one is nice. Just not $1400.00 nice. There are several 1/4 piece's out there that are just as nice if not better and a whole lot cheaper too.

Yeah, most of those are way better than the Sideshow statue. I like the straight standing version although the clown shoes are a bit much and the yellow part of the costume would need to go. But God, yes...his head and helmet rise above his shoulders!!

I have so many damn Juggernaut statues that I even decided to get a Juggernaut painted up old school just like back in the day when he would wreck havoc with nothing but his underwear on! Bet no company will be releasing a Juggernaut with no pants on!

LOL Those are great!

hate to say it but i want this guy...anyone got any coupon codes? lol

That’s not going to make much of a dent on that.

If you’re willing to risk waiting, maybe they’ll have 5/10% pop up coupons for this piece.

And if you only want the Collector's Edition, I would definitely wait until in hand pics are released. This thing will be around for a while in my opinion.

I really do want this but for that price I settled on Hulk instead as he's my number one jam. Though after my 6 pre orders are done and I get the rewards and this one is still around I will probably get it at that point as I do really like this piece. I think people underestimate the presence this statue will have in ones collection.

400 ex 800 reg.
There's 1200 purchases that justify this price gouge and $1.636 million production rort.

Back