Sideshow Jedi Luke Skywalker Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jedi Luke Premium Format.

Dooku wasn't going to light up initially, then due to the demand SS changed the design. :wave

Ahhh.

Well Luke better friggin light up. I dig the light up feature.

Pfff, if there was enough demand to change it on Dooku, just IMAGINE the demand for Luke! If he doesn't light up now, you can bet he will be the time he's released. Start the DEMAND NOW!!! :monkey1

Pfff, if there was enough demand to change it on Dooku, just IMAGINE the demand for Luke! If he doesn't light up now, you can bet he will be the time he's released. Start the DEMAND NOW!!! :monkey1

Yes

At 1/4 scale I can take an inaccurate saber so it will light up.

I think I was the first to notice what appears to be a lack of light-up feature, so if it will in fact light-up I will be guilty of starting a moderate whirlwind ..... otherwise, petition signed.

:lol

Forgive me if this was posted earlier in the thread, but Jedi Luke is INDEED another Trevor Grove masterpiece! Just look at that BEAUTIFUL unpainted sculpt! :rock :rock :rock

In fact, seeing how great the sculpt is, I sort of wish Luke's eye were painted looking more forward as opposed to off to the far side...I personally think that would look even better...I guess we have to wait to see the full pose to truly appreciate the side-look though...

4169163171_ebbe05db1f_o.jpg

https://trev-solo.deviantart.com/art/JEDI-Luke-145858476

Oh wow that is Mark right there.

Yep... he's is a master! That is just un-friggin-real looking!!!

Please let the factory paints not destroy it :lecture

Damn, that's going to look F'in AWESOME next to Anakin! Can't wait until Thursday night to pre-order!

I hope when the time comes Trevor Grove does the sculpt for both Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan!

Damn, that's going to look F'in AWESOME next to Anakin! Can't wait until Thursday night to pre-order!

I hope when the time comes Trevor Grove does the sculpt for both Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan!

Yes indeed!!! I'm sure I'll be 100% down for a PT Ewan Obi, but not so much on the Qui Gon. I think this one will be a Flex Pay for me just to ensure its mine.

It all depends on when this comes out if i get it or not. Any guesses?

For me this IS the Star Wars PF to own. I don't care when it comes out all other PFs will be canceled so I can own this.

Back