sideshow jabba and throne environment question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, space is a killer. My Jabba's been on the floor for six months, dying to be displayed. I'm not taking the plunge on the dais until I find a spot to do it justice.

Here is mine.
old236.jpg

I just got it. Love it. So much fun.

Does anyone mix it up a bit and add any gentle giant to it or anything?
I just ordered gentle giants jabbas band and I'm hoping the scale is okay for it.

I also have GG slave leia but I don't have her displayed with it right now. I was waiting for 1/6 Jedi Luke which I just got before I try this out.

I think the GG Rebo Band is noticeably too small for use with the Jabba display.

In terms of "mixing things up" the best company to use is actually Hasbro, since they have a number of figures that fit pretty well with the display (at least until Sideshow or someone else comes up with something better). I used the Hasbro jawa and C3PO for my display, and also have the Kotobukiya Leia statue. (I also have the Hasbro Han in carbonite and the Medicom Boba Fett, but I don't have room to put them with the Jabba display, so they're off on their own.)

jabba_leia.jpg

Thank you!
I've been wondering who made the c3po (runs to ebay)

Love the Jawa as well and the leia looks good. (runs to ebay again) :D

I hope the band looks okay. Ugh. I guess it will look good on it's own to.

63.00US to ship here. I expected it to at least be in scale or too big.
Think I've been ripped off...

I think the Rebo Band statue is a nice piece, but it wasn't meant to be 1/6 scale. How much the difference in size will bother you is up to you. They aren't humans or anything, so I guess the band members could be any size, theoretically.

Hasbro stuff is nice because most of it is dirt cheap compared to the higher-end 12" figures.

I found this picture posted by Tomandshell of the Sideshow Jabba on the left, the GG band in the middle, and the GG Jabba on the right. As you can see, the band is in scale with the GG statue, but not so much with the Sideshow piece.

jabbasyz2.jpg

Yes. You're right. It is a little small but I'll fake it until sideshow does something.

I hope they do more add-ons for this piece.

Thanks for finding that pic. It's great!

And waaaahhhhhhh, no hasbro c3po on ebay...sniff.

Okay. I've got someone who is offering me their who hasbros collection.

This is what he said "Very large collection...the 3 3/4" figures, vehicles, critters, and 12" figures.

Ships, name it. I collected from 1996 to about 2004-05. I have rarities and exclusives. Pretty much all in packages, and if I took it out, I saved everything.

Yup, from the first series in the 90's. I think I had the whole set. I might be missing some of the core human characters because I thought they looked crappy. But, being a completist, I may have gone
back and got them. All mine are mint in box. Worth even more."

Any guesses at what I should offer him? Is 2000.00 fair? I have no idea.

Hi, if you are a Star Wars fan and a 12" collector, in my opinion is a must have, check mine :naughty

Here's mine as of today. I added the GG band and GG jawas.
Love the GG band. Very nice piece.
jabbasetup.jpg

Does anyone have a complete and up to date shot of Jabba palace, with Jabba, Throne / figures/ Carbon Han...Gamorreans? ETC?

Back