sideshow jabba and throne environment question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is packed away (as are most of my things) but I say get it. It's just one of those things that makes an immediate impact and enhances any display.

DSCN0166.jpg

did you ever finish that anzik?........i cant remember but werent you going to add lights?

no doubt...:banghead........i still think thats the coolest jabba set up out there i've seen.

To this day, i don't see the appeal of any of the Jabba characters. Seriously, what did they do in the movie that made them so awesome? But then again, I also think that Vader is one of the goofiest looking villains to date.

To this day, i don't see the appeal of any of the Jabba characters. Seriously, what did they do in the movie that made them so awesome? But then again, I also think that Vader is one of the goofiest looking villains to date.

.........and superman looks very manly in those blue tights and red undies.....lol j/k . everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

I have never regretted acquiring the whole setup, its worth every penny for SSC's effort.:wacky

Personnaly, I think the Whole Jabba set-up is the coolest thing in the 1/6 SW line..but I'm a fan of statues..so that big slug does it for me....But, SW still sux.:monkey3

As big a Star Wars fan as I am, I agree with you. The limited mobility his costume afforded him should have made him 'saber fodder for even the newest Jedi. And the armor he wore looked a little TOO intentional. Too much form-over-function for me.

Then there was Darth Maul. The best bad guy ever put in any movie...ever...bar none.

Got it, never regretted it, like it more than my Hot Toys Power Loader (which I love). As everyone else has said, it really takes up a lot of real estate and looks best if you trick out a dio to display it in, but if you love Jabba you should totally grab one.

I still need to pick up the Gentle Giant Slave Leia statue and hack the base off of it....

well.....my flexpay wait list reservation for the jabba throne came trough so if everything goes well i should get my whole display in 3 more months. I want to thank everybody for their comments, opinions, pictures (which were awesome by the way) you guys are really cool and dont put people down like in other forums. anyway thanxs for the support and what follows is the wait for the ss vader.......hope its better than medicoms!!!!!

well.....my flexpay wait list reservation for the jabba throne came trough so if everything goes well i should get my whole display in 3 more months. I want to thank everybody for their comments, opinions, pictures (which were awesome by the way) you guys are really cool and dont put people down like in other forums. anyway thanxs for the support and what follows is the wait for the ss vader.......hope its better than medicoms!!!!!

That's great, you're going to love it! I have mine displayed dead center on our dining room table until I can figure out where to put him :D

Back